True Detective : Season 3 - TV Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

True Detective : Season 3 Reviews

February 20, 2019
Enjoying this new season - with as much as they switch from past to present, I'd be easy to lose your audience and pace of the story, the directors and producers keep you engaged throughout the hour and questioning what you believe you know.

Reminiscent of season 1, the two lead characters pull you into their story an make you care about how it'll end.

The further you delve into the story, the less you feel like you know - questioning each turn and piece of data given. Can't wait to see how this ends!
February 19, 2019
The best season yet! The acting is superb and I can't wait for the next episode!
February 19, 2019
Season three is exceptionally great! After a terrible season 2, I was hesitant to watch season 3. However, after watching the pilot episode for season 3, I was hooked. Mahershala Ali gives an award winning performance to accompany the excellently written story line and enticing directing. Definitely a must watch!
½ February 19, 2019
Amazing show. Low on action but very riveting. As much as I was so so fan of first 2 seasons, Season 3 is spectacular. Worth watching, especially if you are enjoy that genre.
½
February 19, 2019
This season is EXCELLENT. Mahershala and Steven are awesome together. It's too bad this is a single season thing. I really like watching these two guys working together. The story is top notch and ties in with the Season One of True Detective. Pretty sad we'd never see the detectives from Season One and 3 meeting up at some point. Characters are so good!