Truth Be Told: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 18, 2021

This season felt a little bit less high stakes but it was nonetheless a good watch. I love Octavia Spencer and Kate Hudson together in this season. Hudson adds the backstory that we were missing from Spencer's character and I think that is done well. I am looking forward to the third season.

• Oct 25, 2021

I had such high hopes but the season was all over the place and never really felt cohesive

• Aug 25, 2021

Horrible second season so far! The writing is painfully bad still. S1 earned its 30% score. S2 looks to be following faithfully in S1's horrible footsteps.

• Aug 24, 2021

I don't understand the 31% for season one. I would have given it 4 stars and recommend it at 85%. I love Octavia Spencer. Season two, there is only 1 episode so far but I like it