Two Sentence Horror Stories: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 05, 2020

This horror anthology series takes similar approaches from Black Mirror and makes it different with the famous Two Sentence Horror Stories twists. It has a wide range of representation with each episode and shows horror can be applied to all sorts of people. While the storytelling could be better, this season was certainly a treat to watch.

• Jul 03, 2020

Genuinely a terrible series, it's like a Bollywood remake of Goosebumps. It strives to have a sense of psychological horror, but it's just absolutely terrible with its execution. The acting is bad, the characters make nonsensical decisions, even from their own point of view, and it does a terrible job of catching the watcher's attention with it's over-done and cliched tropes, the main characters' words and actions feel so forced. I was so excited for a show that has such a focus on female main characters, but it botches it so terribly. This show was bad enough that I decided to make an account on this website just so I could warn others not to make the same mistake I did by wasting my time watching this. A total disappointment, don't waste your bandwidth.

• Apr 29, 2020

I loved it , just wish it was a bit longer. Definitely material available

I loved it , just wish it was a bit longer. Definitely material available

• Apr 02, 2020

What a ridiculous waste of time. Worst attempt at something professional I have ever seen.

• Jan 20, 2020

Two Sentence' is essentially the Costco brand Black Mirror. This series trips all over itself trying to mimic and repackage the themes and (in some cases) the storylines from Black Mirror. ‘Sentences is heavy-handed and bumbling every step of the way. Where Black Mirror used a purposeful lack of scene-setting and backstory to instilled a sense of mystery and suspense, ‘Sentences' just straight-up made me feel like I started watching the episodes half-way through and subsequently missed some details that would explain what the hell i'm watching. Case and point, the episode "Squirm." It' was a little like talking to a 3 year old. The timeline is unclear and meandering, none of the key questions are ever answered and the ONE potential anxiety-producing plot line is never resolved - leaving the viewer completely unsure whether or not it's appropriate to exalt in the main character's fully-realized revenge. The fade-in shot of the generically labeled "tapeworm eggs" in the final scene might be the most obtuse bit of storytelling currently available on Netflix. WACK.

• Jan 05, 2020

The first episode I watched wasn't too bad, but the other episodes went down the woke s*** tunnel. Dear Hollywoke, stop with the PC, pandering crap.

• Nov 03, 2019

This is NOT a horror series. It is instead a tepid attempt, at being slightly "scary". Aside from that, it is blatantly "Politically Correct", with Social Warrior propaganda throughout. In one episode, an Illegal Alien is held up as a heroine, and I.C.E. is portrayed as a monster. Some of the other installments should be on teen "After School" TV programs. Of course, in the current political climate, there will be people that are naive, and unsophisticated, along with people on the political Left, that will praise this subpar series.

• Oct 22, 2019

Boring. Lacks any real substance. A wannabe Black Mirror

Boring. Lacks any real substance. A wannabe Black Mirror

• Oct 18, 2019

Its one of the worst anthologies ive seen. If you cant make a good story in 20 minutes without it being as rushed as it is, then it shouldnt be an anthology. There is so much more wrong with the show and other people can explain ever flaw better than i can.

• Oct 11, 2019

This is a very cool series that is nice and creepy in short doses!!

This is a very cool series that is nice and creepy in short doses!!