Tyrant: Season 1 Reviews

• May 31, 2018

I could not get past the complete cultural misappropriations n rape scenes??...the undertones are disturbing.

• Jun 08, 2017

Could not get past the second episode, sorry. This series is poorly acted, full of plot holes and situations that are just plain dumb.

• Aug 07, 2016

Give it a chance. You will get addicted. Season 1 is good, 2 is great, 3 even better!

• Jul 28, 2015

It's such an interesting plot given our current circumstances but Adam Rayner is really hard to watch. He has this emotionless daze throughout the show and the audience can't seem to empathize with him in any way. IDK if i will even watch the 2nd season unless the showrunner started to crack the whip...

• Sep 15, 2014

EXCELLENT . CANT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON

EXCELLENT . CANT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON

• Sep 15, 2014

This is a fantastic show. I sincerely hope they renew it for many more seasons as I can't wait to see what happens after the season 1 finale! It has an enthralling plot and great acting.

• Sep 09, 2014

One of the best shows, I hope they don't cancel it.

One of the best shows, I hope they don't cancel it.

• Sep 03, 2014

I'm hooked. Can't wait for the new season to start

I'm hooked. Can't wait for the new season to start

• Sep 02, 2014

Loved the Show! Please renew the second season, can't wait to know what happened next!

• Sep 01, 2014

Tyrant has a poor cast and nearly unbelievable story with horrible twists. Adam Rayner's character is a joke, as most characters are. The spoken "arab-english" is beyond tolerable. I was expecting so much from Tyrant because I love middle-eastern themes (and I enjoyed the teaser) but this is totally unacceptable and many times comic. If it returns next year I'll probably watch it though :p