Unnatural Selection: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 15, 2020

The subject of this documentary is fascinating and it's original intend is laudable. Unfortunatly, as a geneticist myself, I have to say that this documentary is very biais and ignorant about our actual capacities, as of today. I deplore the lack of scientific explaination or description that would inform the general public. I find cuts, in the interviews of re-known scientists, to be mis-leading even contradictory when compared to the actual interviews. I was exited to finally see a documantary on genome editing with Jennifer Doudna in it, but the non-rigorous approach of the film crew has made me really sad.

• Jan 06, 2020

One of those shows you may avoid. It's just a little too scary because it's real. Well, there's no putting the genie back in the bottle. This program shows several stories from different angles; a very conservative scientist backed by the government to very liberal garage scientist mailing out CRISPR kits to home scientists. Kind of a must see whether you like it or not.

• Dec 21, 2019