Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. Reviews

• Jul 19, 2020

Callously over-dramatized and displays half-baked portrayals of its subject matter.

• familiar s Super Reviewer
    May 19, 2020

As this topic was new to me, I was looking forward to this. Unfortunately, it's handled in a very disappointing way.

• Apr 11, 2020

It shows the facts rather than the myths and the conspiracy theories regarding the two assassinations. Interesting and entertaining... also very sad...

• Dec 23, 2018

An interesting look into the saga that were the Biggie and Tupac murders. They give great insight into the investigation, I just hope they presented more facts than theories. There are numerous theories re what occurred to each of the legends, yet the facts remain murky (at least thats what has been portrayed to the public). Heres hoping one day that the mothers of the deceased finally get their closure, as hard as that is to imagine. Regardless it was a fun ride down memory lane and the soundtrack was great.

• Jun 24, 2018

I just finished watching this, and a great show. The investigation is quite complex and a bit confusing at times, and the switching from the different time periods can be a little bit unsettling, but still an excellent crime series overall. Once I started watching it, I found it very hard not to go over and continue watching the next episode.

• Jun 06, 2018

a procedural cop drama that touches on the lives of tupac & biggie from time-to-time, but mostly plays out like law & order or true detective.

• Apr 18, 2018

They got every detail of the entire story, how great. They Way its being done, following POole in 96 and kading in 06, is very clever and compelling.

• Mar 31, 2018

Good show about great artists.

Good show about great artists.

• Mar 27, 2018

A GOOD WATCH. HAS A SORT OF SEASON 1 'THE WIRE' VIBE ABOUT IT, AND FUNNY ENOUGH A FEW CAMEOS. WILL BE EAGER TO SEE HOW IT FINISHES UP

• Mar 24, 2018