Voltron: Legendary Defender: Season 5 Reviews

• Mar 31, 2019

The story keeps the audience entertain with our favorite paladins.

The story keeps the audience entertain with our favorite paladins.

• Aug 15, 2018

IM so so so so so so so so so so sorry im saying this somany times to so many ppl but OOMAYGOD. I.Love.THisS. SerIeS.

• Aug 12, 2018

What more can i say i like this show, its good.

What more can i say i like this show, its good.

• Aug 11, 2018

Still suffering from split-season shortage, dominated by Allura's quest for knowledge and leaving us with a cliffhanger as Keith discovers something new about his heritage. But some beautiful animation in the Lotor/Zarkon fight.

• Jul 10, 2018

After a problematic fourth season, Voltron gets back on track in its fifth season. While I don't find it as good as the first three seasons, it still has all the awesome art and fun action we've come to expect. This time, the narrative is more intriguing fully ending one story arc whilst starting a few new ones. The voice acting is at its best here. You can convey the emotion the VAs put into their performances representing the growing character development. It's a damn impressive feat for a show to put tons of compelling story in only 6 21-minute episodes, even if I still don't find it as good as the first three seasons (but better than the fourth season)

• May 02, 2018

Another superb season that finds team voltron joining forces with Prince lotor to finally take down his father, Emperor Zarkon. The vocal cast is superb, as usual, especially A.J. Locascio as Lotor, who comes off as geniune with the right hint of darkness, so you never sure if he's playing the Paladins or not (or maybe both). The action & animation remain top notch, and the series to take surprising directions from the original, partically Keith's guerran heritage. Simply put, this series is not just as good as you remember the original, it's better.