War of the Worlds: Season 1 Reviews

• 8h ago

I would rather be shot in the face by one of those mechanical hounds than endure another episode of this abysmally dull series.

• 13h ago

I watched several episodes of War of the World, the TV series. I found it slow and dull. I made it to episode 7. I'm probably done with this. Liked the acting, but that's about it.

• 1d ago

Boring and slow af. I hop there is only one season. I'm rooting for the aliens.

Boring and slow af. I hop there is only one season. I'm rooting for the aliens.

• 1d ago

Perhaps another season will help make some sense of a season that dragged along without offering much in the way of explaining anything. I didn't find myself becoming engaged or attached to any of the story's characters and was simply frustrated watching as one episode led to another.

• 2d ago

More of a social engineering drama than a sci-fi. Like most everything put out nowadays it contains the same underlying message the globalist cabal is trying to indoctrinate folks with. If you're awake, you know exactly what I'm referring to, as the same message is in all movies, shows, commercials, and advertising nowadays. Setting all of that aside, the movie is like a poorly written Walking Dead (which I think is mediocre) and instead of Zombies, there are alien robots. The dialog and emotions of the cast isn't convincing, although the acting wasn't bad. The pace of the show drags on, and you keep expecting the storyline to progress, but they spend more time with meaningless dialog trying to develop characters... characters who are not interesting and you won't care about them. They could have packed the whole 1st season in a 1-1/2 hr movie instead of 8 hour long episodes. I'm regretting having spent my time to watching the the whole series, but I was hoping that it would redeem itself once it got their quota of social engineering into the script, but it never happened. If they continue the series, which I doubt they do, I certainly won't watch it. If you watch the first episode, it seems like it has promise, but the promise is not kept and that's as good as it gets.

• 2d ago

A different twist for sure but still thought provoking & entertaining. Better than the last movie!

The story is slow. What is in 8 episodes could be in 4

The story is slow. What is in 8 episodes could be in 4

• 3d ago

This series was released at the cusp of the COVID-19 pandemic. It was easy to empathize with the characters and become engrossed in the adventure. This the enemy we need. An enemy we can see and vicariously fight while we sit on our lockdown sofas.

• 3d ago

Awesome and super suspenseful, it really makes you think of what may or could be. Fantastic show.

• 3d ago

I like the characters and the linking of Sasha and Emily. It's a great show to watch since I'm isolating in my house!!!