Web Therapy: Season 4 Reviews

• Aug 27, 2016

AWFUL Horrible Lisa is the worst/

AWFUL Horrible Lisa is the worst/

• Jul 26, 2016

Amazing how a show entirely about a skype conversation can be so hilarious!

Amazing how a show entirely about a skype conversation can be so hilarious!

• Aug 17, 2015

So, I binged watched all four seasons of this show and found it to be very funny.. I even laughed out loud at times, especially during the outtakes shown at the end of each episode. The show had great guest stars, including Billy Crystal and almost the entire cast of "Friends" except for Jenifer Aniston. Lisa Kudrow is quite a gifted comedic actress; accept I found her voice quite annoying at times, although I'm pretty sure that was part of the character.

• Nov 25, 2014

Wickedly entertaining. The outtakes that run during the closing credits always crack me up, too.

• Nov 03, 2014

I really like Lisa Kudrow. This gal has guts in portraying really despicable people and making them human. But I digress, mainly because I cant believe THE COMEBACK is coming back. But I digress. The real reason I write about WEB THERAPY is that the best performance anywhere from any actress is on WEB THERAPY right now!!! Gwyneth Paltrow is delivering a performance of remarkable restraint, while being totally over the top. Funny and so real and so sad. Her 5 minutes of screen time says more about America today than any of the indie films mentioned under LAGGIES combined. STUNNING!!!!