Welcome to Sweden: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 30, 2017

This show falls flat with it's overplayed 'americans-abroad' stereotypes. Bruce's character is annoying, ignorant, and on some levels offensive. I don't know anyone who acts this way and I wouldn't want to know someone like Bruce. His character alone makes this show unbearable for me. At least it's a good example of how NOT to be an obnoxious 'American tourist'.

• May 18, 2016

Just plain boring series, watched first episode then quick watch another 5 episode. Nothing special, lame joke... just lame.

• Aug 15, 2014

The same tired Amy Pohler bullshit with a different title. This show is the same awful experience as watching the Pohler Old Navy commercials without the merciful reality that we only have to see her sickening, nauseating, vomit inducing, dreadfully tired, pathetically miserable attempt at "comedy" for 30 seconds in the commercials. Someday if an alien civilization visits earth and finds the trail of trash left by Lorne Michaels, Tina Fey and Amy Pohler they will likely think that all life on the planet was exterminated in a form of a mercy killing of an illiterate society of people who possessed brains the size of BB's and less taste than a sautéed kotex who were easily amused and enjoyed hearing the same “joke”, that wasn’t funny the first time, over and over and over and over and over. This garbage is just more proof that the collective American mentality has degraded to the level of mentally challenged 3 year olds. The people who find Pohler comedy to be funny are the same individuals who listen to fart recordings and laugh uncontrollably at each and every sound.

• Aug 09, 2014

Sorry, but I just don't like Bruce (the main character). I feel like the show could be so much more if they ditched some of the cliched fish out of water story lines. And if they make Bruce less...I don't know...annoying? Or something? I can't quite put my finger on it...but I just don't like him or find him charming at all.

• Aug 05, 2014

It's "cute" but so far, slow and laugh-lite. But it manages to be likable enough. Hoping it sharpens up.

• Jul 31, 2014

I was angry that I watched the whole episode. My brain kept telling me 'Turn it off! I'm dying!', but I didn't listen. I watched it. It's a terrible show. The only redeeming factor in the whole show is the hot blonde. The end.

• Jul 25, 2014

there are so many commercials in Welcome to Sweden that it is difficult to watch.

• Jul 17, 2014

Something tells me you have to know some Swedish people to get all that this has to offer. Found quite a bit of real life in this.

• Jul 12, 2014

Odd, and unfunny, Welcome to Sweden is a huge letdown. Not once during the pilot didn't even share a smirk. Such a shame for a show that seemed to have potential.

• Jul 10, 2014