We're Here: Season 1 Reviews

• 21h ago

We're Here shifts the focus from making over struggling ugly ducklings to empowering whole communities through the art of drag and queer performance.

• 3d ago

LOVE, LOVE, ABSOLUTELY LOVE, this show it actually warms my heart as well as tickle my funnybone!

• 5d ago

Bob, Eureka, and Shangela are the perfect cast to take us to small town America and guide us to a better version of ourselves. We're Here is a salve for a deeply troubled country.

• 5d ago

I am absolutely in LOVE with this show. It has you in tears 5 mins in all the way thru. Its not just some drag show it gets down to some serious issues people face in their day to day lives either being queer, having a family member or a friend that is or if your a supporter or the LGBTQ. I never miss a week and I just love Bob, Eureka and shangela in this show. They deal with each person with dignity, and LOVE. Tbats what the whole show is about showing, giving and receiving LOVE.

• May 16, 2020

Phenomenal. Love and positivity in a time we need it most.

Phenomenal. Love and positivity in a time we need it most.

• May 16, 2020

My only complain is that the episodes are too short! The transformations are so inspiring and heart breaking. I'm not typically cheesy but these towns and the individuals are so real and it just touches you.

• May 15, 2020

Amazing cast, stories, and production. Beware of waterworks

Amazing cast, stories, and production. Beware of waterworks

• May 09, 2020

This is an entertaining show reminds me of the movie "Too Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar."

• May 09, 2020

Never write reviews but want everyone to watch this show! It's about Love, Acceptance & Celebration! It will open hearts and break down walls!

• May 08, 2020

Wanted so much to like it, but it was trite and pandering.

Wanted so much to like it, but it was trite and pandering.