What/If: Part 1 Reviews

• Mar 24, 2021

The acting may have been a little cheesy, but overall I really liked the show!! The plot had me sucked in from the first episode because I knew it would be so much more than the show's description. I got attached to the characters and really liked the side plots as well! I thought Anne and Lisa's characters didn't have the greatest acting, but in general I would recommend if you like drama filled series!

• Mar 24, 2021

Christ ! If he ever existed, would turn around in his grave, if he died, after seeing this. The delivery does not come close to the premise of this show. After 6 episodes it looks like someone wrote a very intriguing synopsis, which was then given to some kale juice drinking millennial to rewrite, including every qouta he could remember from his last tweetathon.

• Jan 23, 2021

I really enjoyed it was loads of ways to go

I really enjoyed it was loads of ways to go

• Jan 16, 2021

She is sexy and intense and demonic ... but she wore me out after 5 shows.. same ole same ole.. i liked it more than I didn't But my real criticisms are that as show winded down.. there were holes in plot that were unignorable

• Dec 07, 2020

Another show that constantly has me yelling at the TV, and even turning it off. The stereotypes drive me nuts. The characters are so predictable it's ridiculous. I want to bash Renee Zellweger's face in. Just when I think maybe these people really are as good as they seem, they undo it. It's an over-the-top soap opera, but I can't stop watching. I just have to see what happens!

• Aug 06, 2020

i really liked the suspens that was going during the series the psychology part where we get to discover why is Ann acting the way she is . The plot twist was nice. Renee Zellweger and Samantha Ware (Angela) played their roles to perfection . it is a series that you would enjoy watching in the afternoon with a nice cup of tea, we didn't see this type of drama/suspens series for a while i really enjoyed watching it gave me some "Revenge" ( the series) vibes.

• Jul 23, 2020

Reminded me of a day time Soap Opera.

Reminded me of a day time Soap Opera.

• Jun 15, 2020

Average. Aside from Zelwiger who is great. Sorry I wasted my time watching 10 episodes. The "women are dominant" theme is getting so old. This show is no exception: Main protagonist- genius, wholesome, scientist - woman. Main assistant to protagonist - genius, determined, always right, dominant - woman. Main antagonist - powerful, dominant, cunning, destroys everyone- woman. Surgeon who overcomes all odds - woman. Surgeon's husband - fireman. Scientist husband - bartender/fireman/liar/murderer. Faithful servant to antagonist - man. The homosexual theme is way overplayed in hollywood too as they would have you believe that every 3rd or 4th person you meet is gay. I have no problem with homosexuality, but am tired of it being shoved down my throat every time I watch something. I have gay friends who agree that Hollywood has completely overdone it.

• May 24, 2020

Renée Zellweger in what if isn't the old romantic girl, on the contrary her character as a witch and bitch has been fantastic, a true « femme fatale » from the French cinéma noir. Blake Jenner as Sean did an excellent job, je is indeed a very good actor, I didn't like too much Jane Levy, she did just a decent job, but in general and in spite some flaws, What If is a good show and we deserve to know what if comes next

• May 15, 2020

Renée Zellweger Was amazing in her role. Everything else appears mediocre especially Lisa's character . Lisa's character is one dimensional and the story line is mehh.