When They See Us: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 11, 2020

Not a fan. This injustic is tragic, but far too much emphasis is ptu upon race. Police mistreat people of all colors.

• Sep 07, 2020

Brilliant. Scary. Yes, it's brilliant, but totally scary! Unreal that this happened... and happens...

• Sep 02, 2020

It is crazy that this actually happened.

It is crazy that this actually happened.

• Aug 16, 2020

When they See Us is so good Staged and so many of the Newcomers just show how great they actually can Act. Ava Duvernay made this Show so Special with her Writing and Directing and I think it's a really cool Fact that Robert De Niro and Oprah Winfrey Produce this Show. And Everything speaks for how great it is because I had so often Tears in my Eyes. So Emotional. So Awesome. RATING: 4,95

• Jul 20, 2020

a story that needed to be told.

a story that needed to be told.

• Jun 29, 2020

Damn,this is so good!! Easily the best Netflix show ever!!!

Damn,this is so good!! Easily the best Netflix show ever!!!

• Jun 27, 2020

If you're seeking something lightweight and "feel good" you're going to want to keep on truckin. BUT, if you want something very authentic, with great character development, solid cinematography, well executed acting, and you can persevere through the gritty REALNESS, then you're someone else that this series was MADE FOR. Enjoy!

• Jun 08, 2020

The show is very honest and strong but its so well made, that makes you empathize with ALL of the characters, loved it completly

• Jun 07, 2020

A great depiction of a failed justice system. What a moving TV series and it resonates so much with what is happening still in our world.

• Jun 04, 2020

Esta miniserie bastante emocional funciona en todos los sentidos.

Esta miniserie bastante emocional funciona en todos los sentidos.