Whiskey Cavalier: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 30, 2019

This was a great show and you need to bring it back.

This was a great show and you need to bring it back.

• Sep 25, 2019

It was entertaining but don't know why they cancelled it.

It was entertaining but don't know why they cancelled it.

• Sep 24, 2019

Loved this show. Typical that they would cancel it

Loved this show. Typical that they would cancel it

• Sep 01, 2019

Not bad, frequently on the verge of a being B-Series

Not bad, frequently on the verge of a being B-Series

• Aug 19, 2019

Great chemistry among the cast. Entertaining network styled restrained scripts managed to make the show fun to watch. Naturally, it was cancelled in its infancy by the all knowing penny pinching network gurus. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon...? You listening?

• Aug 14, 2019

Great, funny, show. All my favorites get cancelled.

Great, funny, show. All my favorites get cancelled.

• Jul 28, 2019

No existentialist agenda, no dystopian gloom.,just fun! i really wish it would continue.

• Jul 24, 2019

Love this show, it's all your favorite goodies in one package. You've got romance, action and adventure, light-hearted humor, espionage, independent women, and so on. It's also pretty clean, my husband and I would hold our breath until we could watch the next episode! We enjoy watching something wholesome like this because if my nephews or daughter walked in we aren't needing to shout cover your eyes or your ear. The actors are also fun and talented the dynamic is also really great the team has a lot of chemistry! Have been recommending the show to everyone I know!

• Jul 24, 2019

I really enjoyed this show. The episodes moved at a good pace, the characters were believable and the actors worked together quite well. I enjoyed all of the locations. It is really a pity the show was canceled. Much superior to CBS' Blood And Treasure which for some unfathomable reason was renewed for a second season even as it's ratings have gone consistently down as their season has progressed. Here's hoping some other network is smart enough to pick up Whiskey Cavalier and give it a second shot.

• Jun 30, 2019

Could use a little work on the characters lines, but it's entertaining.

Could use a little work on the characters lines, but it's entertaining.