White Collar: Season 6 Reviews

• Mar 02, 2018

This is one of the only shows that I know of that actually ended on a high note. Along with the fact that no characters left before the final season, the final episode is one of the greatest ending notes tv has ever accomplished.

• Jan 27, 2018

Just sheer entertainment. It’s got everything. Could never get tired watching it. Needs a revival soon!!!

• Dec 20, 2017

I am gonna miss Neal Caffrey.

I am gonna miss Neal Caffrey.

• Sep 13, 2017

Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) is one of the best TV Characters ever.

Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) is one of the best TV Characters ever.

• Jul 23, 2015

I recently started to watch this show and I was a little surprised to get dragged in so quickly. I like the humour and little comments and the relationsship between Peter and Neal. My only let down is that I am now facing the final season and I really do not want it to end. It has entertained med the last month and I would love for it to be at least one more season. But I guess its true what they say: all good things must come to an end. Is it your intellectual series? No, not at all. But do you laugh a little and get entertained? Absolutely. Is it my favourite tv show of all times. Not at all, but I have enjoyed it and will sort of miss it when I am all done with it.

• Apr 14, 2015

I was kind of hoping that Neal would end up with Alex and settle down with her but I guess (Mozzie knows) a beautiful and bracing romance like Peter's and El's (I love the way you see them and just know that they belong together) is not meant for that sneaky and charming conman who made White Collar one of my favourite TV series.

• Mar 21, 2015

The writers of this show are true masters. This finale season is perfect combo of old charm and new elegance that sets this show apart from all other shows in history. It doesn't hurt how real and attached the audience becomes with the characters. ( nor Neil's dashingly good looks)

• Jan 09, 2015

Sad to see it go, but lately eclipsed by Blacklist and Scandal.

Sad to see it go, but lately eclipsed by Blacklist and Scandal.

• Dec 22, 2014

For a series finale, it felt a bit over the top while also underwhelming.

For a series finale, it felt a bit over the top while also underwhelming.

• Dec 19, 2014

Very well done, never predictable, and always on the edge of your seat. Great TV show that will be missed.