Work in Progress: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 07, 2021

A very fresh, unique take on LGBTQ+ culture, mental health, and comedy. Totally endearing cast, even when they're in tough situations

• Apr 19, 2020

To much personal conflict and just not entertaining.

To much personal conflict and just not entertaining.

• Feb 13, 2020

There is nothing even mildly entertaining about this series. I watched two episodes and then could no longer stand the torture. I am 100% supportive of LBQT so that is not the problem. If you think being fat and extremely ugly is funny then I guess you've found your show. I don't usually review a show, but I wanted to be one lone wolf. In case you were wondering why you were the only person who did not appreciate this difficult to watch series, I'm here to support your opinion.

• Feb 13, 2020

An incredibly sweet show. Cannot help but smile while watching (tho w/ hurtful ending). Looking forward to S2!!

• Feb 04, 2020

"I'm so glad they are making a second series. Best TV show I've seen in a long time. #tv #WorkInProgress #Showtime #chicago #Almounds"

• Feb 02, 2020

The show is absolutely brilliant!

The show is absolutely brilliant!

• Jan 31, 2020

This show is amazing. It's hilarious without despairing even as the main character despairs. The characters are real, and funny. The situations are hilarious. The experiences are breathtaking. This is a work of genius.

• Jan 30, 2020

Terrible acting by Theo Germaine. The plot is boring. I watched the entire season thinking it would get better, but no such luck.

• Jan 30, 2020

Hilarious, honest, and heartwarming. Abby McEnany's is a voice that is really worth hearing.

• Jan 29, 2020

Amazing.Great cast and comedic timing.

Amazing.Great cast and comedic timing.