Young Justice: Outsiders Reviews

• 17h ago

It's the best animated series ever, so many characters, such a great villains and an incredible plot, what a show, really can't wait for season 4

• 1d ago

I miss the days when YJ was a show devoted to adventure with a great story. Outsiders is a mess. There are whole episodes devoted soap opera scenes. One episode was literally I think 100% cuts of news reports and interviews. There are to many characters to run through so the show can't keep up as they are trying to give every character an arc, so the actual "super heroing" has to take a back seat. Tragic and waste of time.

• 3d ago

I can watch it all day

I can watch it all day

• 3d ago

the best animated series ever! makes me happy to be alive. The show is more than just about superheroes and the dc comic book characters. It is a show with quality virtues that empower the youth to stand up against the dark times in our surroundings. It gives off positive influences and therefore inspires its audiences to find the hero in themselves and lean towards the light. No other animated cartoon show has ever thought about doing that or done that successfully, so that's whats so great about it

• Aug 11, 2019

Must see for sure. Rip my Wally.

Must see for sure. Rip my Wally.

• Aug 08, 2019

It's great to see the cast again and more important and changed. But it gets annoying seeing great and unique shows try to change the way they do things to be more social pleasing. Stick to your material, don't shove cringy and stereotypical BS down our throats.

• Apr 29, 2019

The animation change takes a bit to get used to but the story feels very natural and still impatiently waiting for the rest of the season.

• Mar 09, 2019

Loving the newest season. Watched the original seasons with my kids and it feels like the shows matured slightly along with them.

• Feb 25, 2019

Seasons one and two were gold. Season 3 they tried to make more "grown up" by adding implied sex scenes and buckets of blood and gore. Why? It was a fantastic show that I could watch with my kids, now it's not suitable for family viewing. Sad.

• Feb 05, 2019

It was awesome, better than season 1 and 2, but i have some problem charcters design and art, it is like avengers assemble,.