- Total Profile Views:
- Profile Views Last 7 Days:
- The City That Never Sleeps
- Favorite Movies:
- Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind,It's a Wonderful Life,The Shawshank Redemption,Amadeus,Casablanca,Princess Mononoke (Mononoke-hime),Annie Hall,It Happened One Night,A Clockwork Orange,The Constant Gardener,Schindler's List,Hotaru no haka (Grave of the Fireflies),City Lights,Psycho,Cidade de Deus (City of God),Ed Wood,Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope,Sunset Boulevard,Million Dollar Baby,Some Like It Hot,Hoop Dreams,Zodiac,Bonnie and Clyde,Amélie,Trainspotting,Grindhouse
- Favorite Actors:
- Edward Norton,Rachel Weisz,Kevin Spacey,Clive Owen,Natalie Portman,James Stewart,Morgan Freeman,Charlize Theron,Ralph Fiennes,Catherine Zeta-Jones,Burt Lancaster,Mark Wahlberg,Uma Thurman,Nicolas Cage,Audrey Tautou,Tom Hanks,Clint Eastwood,Joaquin Phoenix,Christopher Walken,Emma Thompson
- What can be said about me? Well, for starters, this page is SCTRICTLY FOR MOVIES!!!! Don't send me those stupid widgets as they slow down my computer and overall are pretty pointless. Another thing I'd like to point out, this isn't date.com, so go look for somebody to flirt with elsewhere. Now that that's out of the way I can state a few things about myself. 1st off, I DO want to talk to you....about movies =P. As you may see, I ENJOY films tremendously, I believe they're my 2nd life, aside from Music that is. Music, Soccer, Movies and of course, Girls =). These 4 are my main concerns in life, well after achieving who I am to be of course. Pink Floyd, The Clash, Guns N' Roses, Rage Against The Machine, Oasis, The Beatles, NIN, The Killers and Iron Maiden are my fav. bands. --------------------------------------------------------- My Rating System 1/2* ----- WHAT THE _____!. * -------- Lacks everything a movie should have. *1/2 ----- Disappointment/Horrible Movie. ** ------- Could've been ALOT better. **1/2 ---- Mediocre, Nothing out of the extraordinary here. *** ------ Your average friday night movie, Pretty Good. ***1/2 --- Above Average, Pretty Fun movie. **** ----- GREAT Movie ****1/2 -- Amazing, flawed from perfection. ***** ---- A Masterpiece, A Classic, "The Perfect Film". Any movie that I have given a 5 glorifies this title.