- Total Profile Views:
- Profile Views Last 7 Days:
- Johnny's Private Island & VaJoLiRoJa
- Favorite Movies:
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl,Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest,Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End,Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street,Edward Scissorhands,Cry-Baby,Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,Chocolat,Titanic,High School Musical,High School Musical 2,How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days,Mr. Deeds,Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone,Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets,Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,Mrs. Doubtfire,Final Destination,Final Destination 2,Not Another Teen Movie,Home Alone,Final Destination 3,Halloween,The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning,1408,The Game Plan,Halloween,The Tigger Movie,Pooh's Heffalump Movie,The Spongebob Squarepants Movie,Piglet's Big Movie,Scary Movie,Wild Hogs,Wild Wild West,Children of the Corn,The Legend of Lizzie Borden,Legends of the Fall,John Tucker Must Die,The War of the Roses,Knocked Up,Jaws,The Holiday,Vacancy,Seven (Se7en),Bridge to Terabithia,Premonition,Friday the 13th,Creepshow,Scream,The Exorcist,A Nightmare on Elm Street,The Sixth Sense,Silent Hill,House of Wax,House of Wax,The Ring,The Grudge,The Amityville Horror,Carrie,Hostel,Saw,Saw II,Saw III,The Silence of the Lambs,The Shining,Panic Room,Independence Day,Clue,Dirty Rotten Scoundrels,Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby,She's the Man,City of Angels,Tombstone,Dirty Dancing,The Day After Tomorrow,Anne of Green Gables,Anne of Green Gables,Anne of Green Gables - The Sequel (Anne of Avonlea),Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Story,Tommy Boy,Elf,The Passion of the Christ,Drop Dead Fred,The Sound of Music,Grease,Mary Poppins,Fried Green Tomatoes,The Devil Wears Prada,The Simpsons Movie,Elizabethtown,The Pursuit of Happyness,Pretty Woman,Cast Away,Eight Below,Akeelah and the Bee,Jumanji,The Family Stone,Stick It,Stephen King's It,Stephen King's The Shining (MINI-SERIES),Monsters, Inc.,Finding Nemo,50 First Dates,Forrest Gump,Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,Twister,Cinderella,Disturbia,The Wizard of Oz,The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian,The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe (TV SHOW),Hitch,Ice Age 2: The Meltdown,Live Free or Die Hard,Dr. Dolittle,American Pie 2,The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus,Wild America
- Favorite Actors:
- Johnny Depp,Jennifer Aniston,Tim Burton,Helena Bonham Carter,Keira Knightley,Jim Carrey,Justin Long,Kyle Gallner,Kate Winslet,Alan Rickman,Leonardo DiCaprio,Ben Foster,Daniel Radcliffe,Ed Sanders,Orlando Bloom,Zac Efron,Vanessa Hudgens,Ashley Tisdale,Emily Osment,Drake Bell,Annasophia Robb,Brittany Snow,Sara Paxton,Corbin Bleu,Emma Watson,Rupert Grint,Tom Felton,Sandra Bullock,Jesse Metcalfe,Adam Sandler,Brad Pitt,Emma Roberts,Emmy Rossum,Julia Roberts,Kathy Bates,Jodie Foster,Jamie Lee Curtis,Goldie Hawn,Keanu Reeves,Nicole Kidman,Tom Hanks,Robin Williams,Tom Cruise,Bruce Willis,Diane Keaton,Meg Ryan,Patrick Dempsey,Michelle Pfeiffer,Channing Tatum,Jack Nicholson,Meryl Streep,Susan Sarandon,Robert De Niro,Sissy Spacek,Denzel Washington,Robert Duvall,Clint Eastwood,Morgan Freeman,Anthony Hopkins,Emma Thompson,Russell Crowe,Ed Harris,John Travolta,Nicolas Cage,George Clooney,Geena Davis,Samuel L. Jackson,Tommy Lee Jones,Billy Bob Thornton,Kevin Costner,Hilary Swank,Harrison Ford,Cameron Diaz,Eddie Murphy,Reese Witherspoon,Antonio Banderas,Matt Damon,Halle Berry,Mel Gibson,Penelope Cruz,Joan Cusack,Diane Lane,Burt Reynolds,Will Smith,Drew Barrymore,Paul Giamatti,Richard Gere,Salma Hayek,Patrick Swayze,Kate Hudson,Helen Hunt,Demi Moore,Heath Ledger,Ellen Page,William H. Macy,Joan Plowright,Naomi Watts,Minnie Driver,John Cusack,Chris Rock,Jake Gyllenhaal,Skandar Keynes,Christopher Walken,Renée Zellweger,Shia LaBeouf,Christian Bale,Angelina Jolie,Kristen Stewart,Amanda Bynes,Charlie Sheen,Angus T. Jones,Gene Wilder,Marty Feldman,Cloris Leachman,Damon Wayans,Queen Latifah,Katie Holmes,Gerard Butler,Whoopi Goldberg,Rob Schneider,Pierce Brosnan,Colin Firth,Stellan Skarsgard,Amanda Seyfried,Mara Wilson,Danny DeVito,Michael Douglas,Jonah Hill,Michael Cera,David Spade,Chris Farley,Tim Allen,Martin Lawrence,Nia Long,John C. McGinley,Winona Ryder,Dianne Wiest,Anthony Michael Hall,Kathy Baker,Vincent Price,Sean Penn,Dakota Fanning,Laura Prepon,Wilmer Valderrama,Debra Jo Rupp,Kurtwood Smith,Ashton Kutcher,Seth Green,John Malkovich,Vincent Schiavelli,Kevin McNally,Ryan Gosling,Rachel McAdams,Matthew Perry,Michelle Trachtenberg,Megan Fox,Adam Brody,Macaulay Culkin,John Heard,Catherine O'Hara,Alec Baldwin,Michael Keaton,Jeffrey Jones,Ryan Reynolds,Sacha Baron Cohen,Jamie Campbell Bower,Laura Michelle Kelly,Jayne Wisener,Jonathan Tucker,Danny Elfman,Selena Gomez,Diane Kruger,Heidi Klum,Ellen Pompeo,Sandra Oh,Katherine Heigl,T.R. Knight,Eric Dane,Jennifer Coolidge,Seth Rogen,Kate Beckinsale,Russell Brand,Kate Moss,Robert Oliveri,Demi Lovato,Christopher McDonald,Vin Diesel,Jessica Biel,Justin Bartha,Jon Voight,Bradley Cooper,Scarlett Johansson,Ben Affleck,Lindsay Lohan,Devon Sawa,Liv Tyler
- Hi my name is Katelyn. And I am 15 years old. This list below is to just let everyone know some things about me. *I am 5'4. I weigh approximately 120 pounds. I have dark brown hair and have brown eyes *I am one of the BIGGEST JoHnNY DepP fans that you will ever meet!! I have over 1000 pictures of him. And counting. (This is not including my pictures of all his movie characters)! So if you are a BIG FAN of Johnny like I am, or even if you aren't.(What the hell is wrong with you?) Just send me a friend request and I would LOVE to talk about Johnny or whom ever your favorite actor is! *Cleo,Cloe,Jetta,Devon, and Rex are the names of all of my pets *Music is a HUGE part of my life *I love a huge variety of music! I like country, some hip-hop, and R&B! Some of my favorites are; My Friends(Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter),Lips of an Angel(Hinder), Rockstar(Nickleback) *I like guys that aren't afrid to express they way that they feel. Have shaggy hair. Are skinny and tall *I get homesick very easily *I have a scar on my chin from where I fell and busted my chin open. *I have never broken a bone in my life *I have never had braces *Meeting Johnny Depp would be the best thing that ever happened to me *I am a christian. I have been saved. And go to First Baptist Church! *My parents are not divorced but sometimes I wish that they would just go ahead and get it over with. I think that they would be a whole lot happier *My favorite names for a baby girl is Elizabeth or Evangeline. For a baby boy it would be Aiden or Tristen *I moved from my friends when I was 12. I lived in Bowling Green. And it is the hardest thing that I had to ever do. To move from the place that you have lived your whole life. *My favorite places to eat are Subway, Ol'Charleys or Chinese *Some of my favroite places to shop are Old Navy,Target,Bath and Body Works, and Book Stores *I love necklaces. I have so many I can't count *My favorite color is black & my least favorite color is pink *I love the old time movies. Like Pride and Prejudice and Gone With the Wind *My computer and ipod are my life I don't know what I would do with out them *My granna is a huge part of my life. I know that I can go to her for anything *I collect the character "Tigger" from the show Winnie the Pooh. *I love to read when it comes to books that are suspensful, and hard to put down. Like for ex; Harry Potter or any of Ellen Hopkins books *I have a crush on this guy named Chris. Altough he was a senior when we went to school together. So now he has gone off to college. Makes me sad *I love Great White Sharks. So I think that I am going to go to college to be a zoologist, and major in Marine Mammals *I can't stand Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus. Altough I do like some of there music. *I have a little sister who means the world to me. Her name is Joslyn.(Not biological) I don't even know if she knows my real name. But I love her soooo much *One of the things that I absolutely hate the most is to be scared. And yet whenever a new scary movie comes out I'm all like "We have to go see that" I am so crazy. You have no idea! *I am very self-consciousness *I am an inside and outside girl. But if I had to choose I think that I would choose inside. But it all really comes down to the weather *When I am older I think I am going to live in Florida. It all depends on where my job takes me. *Here is the website where I get all of my pictures of Johnny! They have over 15,000 pictures. http://www.johnnydeppweb.com/gallery/ *~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~* The list below is a list of all Johnny Depp's movies. The ones with the (X) beside them are the ones I have seen. Pirates Of The Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl (X) Pirates Of The Carribean: Dead Man's Chest (X) Pirates Of The Carribean: At World's End (X) Blow (X) Nick Of Time (X) Secret Window (X) Cry-Baby (X) Before Night Falls Edward Scissorhands (X) Sleepy Hollow (X) Private Resort (X) Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (X) The Ninth Gate (X) Finding Neverland (X) What's Eating Gilbert Grape (X) Donnie Brasco (X) Chocolat (X) Dead Man Benny & Joon (X) Ed Wood (X) Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (X) The Brave The Man Who Cried (X) A Nightmare On Elm Street (X) Corpse Bride (X) Platoon (X) Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas (X) The Libertine(X) Once Upon A Time In Mexico (X) The Astronaut's Wife (X) Don Juan DeMarco (X) Arizona Dream (X) Public Enemies (X) ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ My Favorite Johnny Depp Movies Are: ~Sweeney Todd ~The Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy ~Edward Scissorhands ~Benny & Joon ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Here is a list of quotes from the Johnny Depp movies I have seen: ~~Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street~~ Sweeney Todd:At last! My arm is complete again! Judge Turpin: How seldom it is one meets a fellow spirit. Sweeney Todd: With fellow tastes... in women at least. Judge Turpin: What's that? Sweeney Todd: The years no doubt have changed me sir. But then I suppose the face of a barber, the face of a prisoner in the dark, is not particularly memorable. Judge Turpin: Benjamin... Barker... Sweeney Todd: (shouting)Benjamin Barker! Sweeney Todd: I'm Mr. Sweeney Todd from Fleet Street. I have opened a bottle of Pirelli's Elixir and I say to you, it is nothing but an arrant fraud, concocted from piss and ink. Furthermore Signor, I have serviced no kings. Yet I wager that I can shave a cheek with ten times more dexterity, than any street mountebank. Sweeney Todd: I can guarantee the closest shave you will ever know. Sweeney Todd:There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and it's filled with people who are filled of shit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it. Sweeney Todd: And who may it be said is your intended, sir? Judge Turpin: My ward... and pretty as a rosebud. Sweeney Todd: Pretty as her mother? Judge Turpin: Wha... what was that? Sweeney Todd: Nothing, sir. Nothing. May we proceed? Mrs. Lovett: Here we are. Hot out of the oven. Sweeney Todd: What is THAT? Mrs. Lovett: It's priest. Have a little priest... Sweeney Todd: Is it really good? Mrs. Lovett: Sir, it's too good, at least. Then again, they don't commit sins of the flesh... so it's pretty fresh. Sweeney Todd: These are desperate times, Mrs. Lovett and desperate measures are called for... Mrs. Lovett: When you get it, if you get it. Sweeney Todd: Ahh... Mrs. Lovett: Good ya got it. Sweeney Todd: What is this? Mrs. Lovett: What is this? Sweeney Todd: Smells like piss. Mrs. Lovett: Smells like, eww! Sweeney Todd: Looks like piss. Mrs. Lovett: I wouldn't touch it if I was you, dear. Sweeney Todd: This is piss. Piss with ink. Sweeney Todd: I'll come again when you have judge on the menu. Sweeney Todd: And in that darkness when I'm blind with what I can't forget. It's always morning in my mind, my little lamb, my pet, Johanna! You stay Johanna, the way I've dreamed you were. Oh look Johanna? A star! A shooting star! Sweeney Todd: [sings] And though I'll think of you, I guess, until the day I die. I think I'll miss you less and less as every day goes by. Johanna! ________________________________________________ ~~Cry-Baby~~ Cry-Baby: That's right, Allison. My father was the "Alphabet Bomber." He may have been crazy but he was my pop. Only one I ever had. Allison: God... I heard about the Alphabet Bomber. Bombs exploding in the... in the airport... and barber shop... Cry-Baby: That's right. All in alphabetical order. Car wash... drug store... I used to lay in my crib and hear him scream in his sleep...?A,B,C,D,E,F,G... BOOM! BOOM!" Allison: But your mom... Cry-Baby: My mother tried to stop him. She couldn't even spell, for Christ's sake but they fried her too. Allison: What's the matter, Cry-baby? Wade "Cry-Baby" Walker: Everything's the matter! Allison: It's just the thunderstorm. Heat, lightening. It's sexy. Wade "Cry-Baby" Walker: It's not sexy! Electricity makes me insane! Wade "Cry-Baby" Walker: Allison, I'm sorry to get you locked up! But tonight, well, you were the coolest date I ever had! Allison: But Cry-baby, who was that girl? Why didn't you tell me you already had a lady friend? Wade "Cry-Baby" Walker: That Lenora ain't nothing to me! I swear on my daddy's grave! I'm burning inside to touch you, baby! Cry-Baby: Kiss Me! Kiss me hard. Allison: I've never given a French kiss before. Cry-Baby: Watch, its easy. You just open your mouth, and I open mine, and we wiggle our tongues together. And it feels real sexy. Allison: I won't get mononucleosis, will I? _________________________________________________ ~~Pirates Of The Carribean (Curse Of The Black Pearl, Dead Man's Chest, & At World's End)~~ Will Turner: You want me to find this? Jack Sparrow: No. You want you to find this, because the finding of this finds you incapacitorially finding and or locating in your discovering the detecting of a way to save your dolly belle, ol' what's-her-face. Savvy? Will Turner: This is going to save Elizabeth? Jack Sparrow: How much do you know about Davy Jones? Will Turner: Not much. Jack Sparrow: Yeah, it's going to save Elizabeth. Tia Dalma: Land is where you are safe, Jack Sparrow, and so you will carry land with you. Jack Sparrow: ...This is a jar of dirt. Tia Dalma: Yes. Jack Sparrow: ...Is the jar of dirt going to help? Tia Dalma: If you don't want it, give it back. Jack Sparrow: [greedily] No! Tia Dalma: Then it helps. Jack Sparrow: Where is it? Where is the thump-thump? Jack Sparrow: [with his back to Elizabeth, thinking that she is a man] Come to join my crew, lad? Welcome aboard! Elizabeth Swann: I'm here to find the man I love. Jack Sparrow: Deeply flattered, boy, but my first and only love is the sea. Elizabeth Swann: Meaning William Turner, Captain Sparrow. Jack Sparrow: Elizabeth! Jack Sparrow: (To Gibbs) Hide the rum. Jack Sparrow: We are very much alike, you and I, I and you... us. Elizabeth Swann: Oh. Except for a sense of honor and decency and a moral center. And personal hygiene. Jack Sparrow: Trifles. Elizabeth Swann: Jack, the letters, give them back. Jack Sparrow: No. Persuade me. Elizabeth Swann: You do know Will taught me how to handle a sword. Jack Sparrow: As I said, persuade me. Jack Sparrow: [holds up jar of dirt] Oi! Fishface! Lose something? Eh? Scungilli! Jack Sparrow: Got it! Come to negotiate, eh? Have you, you slimy git? Look what I got. Jack Sparrow: I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it! _________________________________________________ ~~Secret Window~~ Mort: I know you're in there shit-head. If you don't come out on the count of five, I'm coming in there swinging. One, two... [rushes the door] John Shooter: Are you all right, Mr. Rainy? It sounded like you pitched a fit or something in there. Mort: I'm just peachy, Mr. Shooter. How are you? John Shooter: You stole my story. Mort: I'm... I'm sorry, do I... I don't believe I know you. John Shooter: I know that, that doesn't matter, I know you Mr. Rainey, that's what matters. You stole my story. Mort: You're mistaken. I don't read manuscripts. John Shooter: You read this one already. You stole it. Mort: I don't like being accused of plagiarism, if that is in fact what you are accusing me of. Mort: [voiceover] "I know I can do it," Todd Downey said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl. "I'm sure that in time, every bit of her will be gone and her death will be a mystery... even to me." John Shooter: You strike me as the kind of guy who's on the lookout for a head he can knock off with a shovel. John Shooter: You read it? Mort: I did. John Shooter: I imagine it rang a bell, didn't it? Mort: Oh, it certainly did. When'd you write it? John Shooter: I thought you'd ask that. Mort: Well, sure. I mean, that's the whole point, isn't it? When two writers show up with the same story, it's all about who wrote the words first. Wouldn't you say that's true? John Shooter: I suppose I would. I suppose that's also why I came all the way up here from Miss'ippi. Mort: I killed a mirror. Mort: And my shower door Ted: Maybe I should take a walk around the block. Amy: Yes, that'd be good. Mort: Aw heck, Ted, live a little - make it two. Rubbernecker. Mort: This is not my beautiful house. This is not my beautiful wife. Anymore. Mort: What do you think it means, you ignorant hick? I'm in the middle of a divorce. D-I-V-O-R-C-E DEEE-VORCE! Mort: I don't care. I'm just gonna smoke. I'm just gonna totally smoke. I'll finish these, go to the store and get a brand new pack, smoke the sh*t out of that one. Amy: But I just wanted you to be happy, Mort. Mort: Well, I guess you shouldn't HAVE fuc*ed him then. John Shooter: Thought you didn't smoke. Mort: I took it up recently, for my health. Mort: I don't wanna call her. I want to go to sleep. I want to take a nap. Okay. No nap. I'll give her a call about the magazine. I'll go write some crap for a couple of hours and then I'll get to take a nap, right? Chico Mort: Chi-i-i-i-co-o-o-o, don't be disco-o-o-oura-a-a-aged. All right, go ahead and be discouraged, you blind bastard, see if I care. Ken Karsch: No monsters up here. Mort: Did you check under my bed? Ken Karsch: Yeah, even in your toy chest. Mort: You're a dick! Ted: Do you feel better now? Mort: Yes, I do. _________________________________________________ ~~Edward Scissorhands~~ Bill: So Edward, did you have a productive day? Edward: Mrs. Monroe showed me where the salon's going to be. Edward: You could have a cosmetics counter. Peg Boggs: Oh, wouldn't that be great! Bill: Great. Edward: And then she showed me the back room where she took all of her clothes off. Officer Allen: We're looking for the man with the hands. Kim: Hold me. Edward: I can't. Kim: It must have been awful when they told you whose house it was. Edward: I knew it was Jim's house. Kim: You... you did? Edward: Yes. Kim: ...Well, then why'd you do it? Edward: Because you asked me to. Peg Boggs: The light concealing cream goes on first. Then you blend, and blend, and blend. Blending is the secret. Peg Boggs: Darn this stuff! Jim: You can't touch anything without destroying it! Who the hell do you think you are hanging around here, huh? Get the hell outta here! Get the hell out. Freak! Jim: He tried to hurt you. Kim: No he did not and you know it! Jim: Are you nuts? I just saw him! Kim: Jim, I don't love you anymore I just want you to go, ok? Just go! Jim: Are you serious? Losing me to a loser like that? He isn't even human! Kim: Just get out of here ok, just go! Bill: Sweetheart, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies. Jim: Forget about holding her hand, man. Think about the damage he could do to other places. Kim: You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it. Kim: Edward, I was so afraid. I thought you were dead. Edward: Goodbye. [Kim kisses Edward] Kim: I love you. _________________________________________________ ~~Chocolat~~ Roux: I thought you'd never guess. My favourite - hot chocolate. Roux: You make friends with us, you make enemies with others. Roux: [taking time to thoroughly taste the earthworm he has just eaten] Subtle... Zesty? Disgusting. _________________________________________________ ~~Charlie and The Chocolate Factory~~ Willy Wonka: Pity about that chocolate fellow, Wendle, er, Walter... Charlie Bucket: Willy Wonka. Willy Wonka: That's the one. Says here in the papers his new candies aren't selling very well. But, I suppose maybe he's just a rotten egg who deserves it. Charlie Bucket: Yep. Willy Wonka: Oh really? You ever met him? Charlie Bucket: I did. I thought he was great at first, but then he didn't turn out so nice. He also has a funny haircut. Willy Wonka: I do not! Willy Wonka: Do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass! Please have a blade, please do, it's so delectable and so darn good looking! Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass? Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies. Willy Wonka: I always thought a verruca was a type of wart you got on the bottom of your foot. Ha. Willy Wonka: Good morning, starshine... the earth says hello! Mr. Salt: Where are they taking her? Willy Wonka: Where all the other bad nuts go, to the garbage chute. Mr. Salt: Where does the chute go? Willy Wonka: To the incinerator. But don't worry, we only light it on Tuesdays. Mike Teavee: Today is Tuesday. Willy Wonka: Well, there's always a chance they decided not to light it today. Willy Wonka: Can you imagine Augustus-flavoured chocolate-coated Gloop? Ew. No one would buy it. Willy Wonka: Don't touch that squirrel's nuts! It'll make him crazy! ________________________________________________ ~~Benny & Joon~~ Sam: How sick is she? Benny: She's plenty sick. Now listen to me, I've been doin' some thinkin'- Sam: Because, you know, it seems to me that, I mean, except for being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal. Sam: I'm Sam. Benny: So I hear. I'm Benny. Sam: With an 'n'? Benny: Yea two of 'em. This is Joon. Sam: With an 'n'? Joon: One. You're out of your tree. Sam: It's not my tree. Sam: Thanks for the couch. Um... Mike made me sleep under the sink. Sam: Joon. Joon: What? Sam: I-I love you. Joon: Me too. Joon: Don't tell Benny. Sam: Okay. Sam: [takes "Help Wanted" sign from window of video store and walks to manager] I wanna help...! _________________________________________________ ~~Finding Neverland~~ Michael Llewelyn Davies: Excuse me, sir, you're standing on my sleeve. J.M. Barrie: Am I? So sorry. I might point out you're lying under my bench. Peter Llewelyn Davies: This is absurd. It's just a dog. J.M. Barrie: Just a dog? 'Just'? J.M. Barrie: Porthos, don't listen! J.M. Barrie: Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's 'just' a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just. J.M. Barrie: In punishment for lack of an interesting pirate name, Peter shall walk the plank. Peter Llewelyn Davies: It's just, I thought she'd always be here. J.M. Barrie: So did I. But in fact, she is, because she's on every page of your imagination. You'll always have her there. Always. Peter Llewelyn Davies: But why did she have to die? J.M. Barrie: I don't know, Peter. When I think of your mother, I will always remember how happy she looked, sitting there in the parlor watching a play about her family, about her boys that never grew up. She went to Neverland. And you can visit her any time you like if you just go there yourself. Peter Llewelyn Davies: How? J.M. Barrie: By believing, Peter. Just believe. Mrs. Emma du Maurier: A word with you, Mr. Barrie, before you go. We'll only be a few minutes. Sylvia Llewelyn Davies: Boys, why don't you go and play in the garden, go on. Michael Llewelyn Davies: Is he in trouble? Because I've been alone with Grandmother and I know what it's like. J.M. Barrie: Write about your family, Write about the talking Whale. Peter Llewelyn Davies: What Whale? J.M. Barrie: The one that is trapped in your imagination, desperate to get out. _________________________________________________ ~~Blow~~ Ermine Jung: You think people don't know you're a drug dealer. Everyone knows, its no secret. Every time I go out I'm humiliated. So you go to jail. It's for your own good. You need to straighten your life out. What are you looking at Mrs. Gracie, your son's no prize. George: So, what'd I tell ya, Derek? Derek: It's great, but what am I supposed to do with it? George: Sell it. Derek: Jesus Christ, George, I don't see you for two years and you show up on my doorstep with 110 pounds of blow. George: Just fuc*in sell it, Derek. Derek: Okay, but it's going to take me a year. Derek: 36 hours, I can't believe we got rid of it in 36 hours. George: I think it's fair to say you underestimated the market, Derek. Derek: Right on. It's going to take us longer to count it than it did to sell it. Diego Delgado: I need a favor from you. George: The favor was to pick up fifty kilos of cocaine. Fifty. That's a hundred and ten pounds. Not exactly a small favor. Not like bumming a cigarette, for example. But what the hell. I didn't have anything better to do that day. It's not like I was on parole or anything. Diego Delgado: Do you have a dream, George? George: Well, I would if I could get some fuc*in sleep. Tuna: I can't believe we're stealin' a plane... Kevin Dulli: Don't be such a pussy. _________________________________________________ ~~Sleepy Hollow~~ Brom Van Brunt: We haven't heard your name yet, friend. Ichabod Crane: I have not yet said it. Katrina Anne Van Tassel: I have shed my tears for Brom... and yet my heart is not broken. Do you think me wicked? Ichabod Crane: No... but perhaps there is a little bit of witch in you, Katrina. Katrina Anne Van Tassel: Why do you say that? Ichabod Crane: Because you have bewitched me. Reverend Steenwyck: Their heads weren't found severed. Their heads were not found at all. Ichabod Crane: The heads are... gone? Notary James Hardenbrook: Taken. Taken by the Headless Horseman. Taken back to hell. The Burgomaster: There is a town, two days journey to the north in the Hudson Highlands. It is a place called Sleepy Hollow. The Burgomaster: Three persons have been murdered there, all within a fortnight. Each one found with the head lopped off. Ichabod Crane: Lopped off? Ichabod Crane: Katrina, why are you in my room? Katrina Anne Van Tassel: Because it is yours. Ichabod Crane: You have moved the body. Dr. Thomas Lancaster: I did. Ichabod Crane: You must never move the body! Dr. Thomas Lancaster: Why not? Ichabod Crane: Because... Dr. Thomas Lancaster: This is most irregular, Constable. Ichabod Crane: I should hope so, Doctor, but in this case necessary. I shall need to operate. Dr. Thomas Lancaster: Operate? She's dead. Ichabod Crane: Katrina... you took the evidence and burned it. Katrina Anne Van Tassel: So you would not have it to accuse my father. Ichabod Crane: I accuse no one. _________________________________________________ ~~What's Eating Gilbert Grape~~ Tucker: How's momma? Gilbert: She's fat. Tucker: Come on man. She's not all that big, Gilbert. Gilbert: What? Tucker: Listen, I saw a guy at the state fair that was... a little bit bigger. Gilbert: A little bit bigger? Tucker: Look, all I'm sayin is that she's not the biggest I ever seen, okay? Gilbert: Tucker, she's a whale! Tucker: Well take her out for a walk once and while. Gilbert: Take her out for a jog! Arnie: She's a whale! Tucker, she's a whale! Gilbert: You know what? You're such a big boy. Arnie: Yeah! Gilbert: You're such a big boy. Arnie: I'm a big boy! Gilbert: You know what? I bet you could do this all by yourself if you really wanted to. Could you do this by yourself? Arnie: I'm a big boy! Gilbert: Yeah, you're a big boy. Now take this... Arnie: Take this. Gilbert: Wash everything, your towels are there. Arnie: Okay! Gilbert: And your robe is there. Arnie: Okay! The big boy is gonna wash himself! Arnie: Match in the gas tank, *boom* *boom*! Arnie: I'm having a birthday party, but you're not invited, but you can come if you want. Gilbert: God Arnie, you're getting so big. Pretty soon I ain't gonna be able to carry you no more. Arnie Grape: No, you're getting littler Gilbert. You're getting littler, you're shrinking! You're shrinking Gilbert, you're shrinking! Shrinking, shrinking, shrinking! Gilbert: I don't know what to say. Arnie: Say "thank you," Gilbert. "Thank you." Gilbert: Thank you. Gilbert: It's not going to happen again. This is the last time. Right Arnie? (About climbing the water tower) Arnie: It's the last time. Gilbert: Okay. Let's go. Arnie: But I want to go back up there again. Arnie: Dad's dead! Dad's dead! Dad's dead! Dad's dead! Dad's dead! Dad's dead! Gilbert: We don't really move, we'd like to but... my mom is sort of attached to the house. Attached isn't really the right word, she's pretty much wedged in. _________________________________________________ ~~Corpse Bride~~ Victor Van Dort: Tomorrow, Victoria, we are to be... [struggles to say "married"] Victor Van Dort: Mmmm... mmmm... mmmm... Victoria Everglot: ...married? Victor Van Dort: Yes, married. The Corpse Bride: Isn't the view beautiful? It takes my breath away. Well, it would if I had any. Victoria Everglot: Hildegard, what if Victor and I don't like each other? Maudeline Everglot: Hmpf! As if that has anything to do with marriage. Do you suppose your father and I "like" each other? Victoria Everglot: Surely you must, a little. Maudeline Everglot, Finnis Everglot: Of course not! Finnis Everglot: If ever I see that Van Dort boy, I'll strangle him with my bare hands! Maudeline Everglot: Your hands are too fat, and his neck is too thin. You'll have to use a rope. Victor Van Dort: We're moving this wedding party upstairs. Dead Woman: Upstairs? I didn't know we had an upstairs. Skeleton boy: Sounds creepy! Skeleton Girl: Let's go! Elder Gutknecht: Just remember, when you want to come back, say "Hopscotch." Victoria Everglot: Hopscotch? Elder Gutknecht: That's it. Old Woman: Alfred? Oh! You've been dead for fifteen years! Alfred the Skeleton: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn! Victor Van Dort: [trying to practice his vows] With this hand, I will cup your... [unconsciously holds hands before his chest in a suggestive manner, and is then horrified] Victor Van Dort: Oh goodness, no! The Corpse Bride: I was a bride. My dreams were taken from me. But now - now I've stolen them from someone else. I love you, Victor, but you are not mine. Pastor Galswells: Dropping the ring! Maudeline Everglot: Oh, no, he's dropped the ring! Pastor Galswells: This boy doesn't want to get married! The Corpse Bride: I've spent so long in the darkness, I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is. Victor Van Dort: What's going on here? Where am I? Who are you? The Corpse Bride: Well, that's kind of a long story. Bonejangles: What a story it is. A tragic tale of romance, passion and murder most foul. Victoria Everglot: Can the living marry the dead? Pastor Galswells: What on Earth are you speaking about? Victoria Everglot: Please, it's Victor. He's married to a corpse. He has a corpse bride. There must be some way to undo what's been done. _________________________________________________ ~~The Astronaut's Wife~~ Sherman Reese: He's not your husband, not anymore. Nan: Men are like parking spaces: all the good ones are taken, and the available ones are handicapped. Jillian: You killed my husband. Spencer Armacost: Yeah. I did. And then I fuc*ed his wife. Sherman Reese: Something happened up there that these men did not train for! Spencer Armacost: Jesus fuc*ing Christ Jill. Jillian: Stay away from me! Spencer Armacost: Why are you doing this to me? Jillian: I said stay away from me Jillian: Who are you? Spencer Armacost: Who am I? I'm the only one who ever gave a fuc* about you. I'm the one who gave you a reason for you to breathe. Im every single fuc*ing moment that ever mattered in your life. Jillian: No you're not. I don't even know you. Spencer Armacost: No? Well I'll tell you what. There was a time I remember when you didn't want me to go up there. And you begged me not to. Remember how scared you were? And I told you then, that I was going to bring back with me a little piece of heaven. And you cried. You remember that? Well fuc*in' A! I did it! What do you think is inside you? I gave you heaven. Jillian: No you didn't. You're not Spencer. _________________________________________________ ~~From Hell~~ Peter Godley: "From Hell". Well at least they got the address right. Sir William Gull: One day men will look back and say that I gave birth to the twentieth century. Abberline: You're not going to see the twentieth century. Peter Godley: They used to burn men like you, alive. Mary Kelly: What's wrong? You think I was born a whore? Oh that's right, England doesn't have whores, just a great mass of very unlucky women. Abberline: I want every veterinarian, butcher, furrier in the district interviewed. Constable Withers: Furrier? What he do, sir? Skin her? Abberline: He disemboweled her. Removed her stomach, intestines... Sir Charles Warren: It's over with, It's done. You have my word. Abberline: Fu*k your word! I will bring down every one of you fu*king cunts! _________________________________________________ ~~Nick Of Time~~ Gene Watson: Don't run off now, sweetpea. Stay close to daddy. Mr. Smith: There was this guy, big guy, Irish-Italian, red-faced, black-haired, jolly son of a bi*ch... Gene Watson: Tell you why, what? Mr. Smith: Tell me why I miss him. Gene Watson: He's dead? Mr. Smith: That's right. He is dead, but tell me why. Gene Watson: How do I know? I don't ... Mr. Smith: Tell me why he's dead! Gene Watson: 'Cause you killed him? Mr. Smith: That's right, I did. I killed him. He fu*ked up one too many times, so I put a bullet in his eye. Then, I put two more into him just to make sure. __________________________________________________ ~~Donnie Brasco~~ FBI Technician: What's forget about it? Donnie Brasco: Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. But then, if you disagree, like A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it. But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it. Lefty: I think I just sh*t my pants. Nicky: The good news is, my dick is now a popsicle! Lefty: When I introduce you, I'm gonna say, "This is a friend of mine." That means you're a connected guy. Now if I said instead, this is a friend of ours that would mean you a made guy. A Capiche? Lefty: Punch of salt. Donnie Brasco: Punch? Lefty: Punch. Punch of salt. Donnie Brasco: Punch or pinch? Lefty: Punch, punch. Not pinch. What'd I say? I say pinch? Donnie Brasco: Nah, you said... you said punch. Lefty: Sometimes you don't make no fuc*in' sense, Donnie. Japanese Waiter: Take your shoes off. Joe Pistone: Take my shoes off? You take your pants off, what the fu*k. __________________________________________________ ~~Once Upon A Time in Mexico~~ Agent Sands: Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T? Cucuy: I'm a Mexi-CAN Agent Sands: Good. Then do as I say. Agent Sands: [Hands the bar keep a lunch box] I couldn't find a briefcase small enough for 10,000 dollars. Agent Sands: Why? Why would I want that? Why would I want bubblegum? [upon finding something hidden in a corpse's hollow eye socket] Agent Sands: Well, I guess I should thank you for not sticking it up your ass. El Mariachi: You want me to shoot the cook? Agent Sands: No. I'll shoot the cook. My car's parked out back, anyway. Agent Sands: [pulls out a gun] Have you ever seen one of these? Have you ever used one? Don't ever because, they're very very bad. But right now I need you to aim it at the bad guy who's following us, and shoot him in the head. Chicle Boy: Matalo? Agent Sands: Oh yeah. Very matalo. Sands: Oh yeah, things may get a wee bit dangerous there sugarbutt so... can you dig it? El Mariachi: Go practice. Fideo: Practice playing or shooting? El Mariachi: What do you think? Fideo: I don't think, I drink. Billy: You want me to break his fingers? Barillo: No. I want you to chop them off. Billy: I was making a joke. Barillo: I wasn't. Agent Sands: Look me in the eyes... and then kill me. Chicle Boy: Is someone following you? [Sands just got his eyes removed] Agent Sands: Well, it's a little difficult for me to tell right now, because I'm kinda having a bad day. __________________________________________________ ~~Don Juan DeMarco~~ Don Juan: There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same: only love. Don Juan: By seeing beyond what is visible to the eye. Now there are those, of course, who do not share my perceptions, it's true. When I say that all my woman are dazzling beauties, they object. The nose of this one is too large; the-the hips of another, they are too wide; perhaps the breasts of a third, they are too small. But I see these women for how they truly are... glorious, radiant, spectacular, and perfect, because, I am not limited by my eyesight. Women react to me the way that they do, Don Octavio, because they sense that I search out the beauty that dwells within until it overwhelms everything else. And then they cannot avoid their desire, to release that beauty and envelope me in it. Dr. Jack Michler: Don Juan, this young woman Dona Ana, must be very special. I would like so much to hear about her. Don Juan: Have you never met a woman who inspires you to love? Until your every sense is filled with her? You inhale her. You taste her. You see your unborn children in her eyes and know that your heart has at last found a home. Your life begins with her, and without her it must surely end. Dr. Jack Michler: I have no doubt that losing a love like this can be very painful. But, why lose hope along with life? Why lose everything? You must not forget, my friend, that the power of your love, the power of love of Don Juan, is eternal and will not be denied. Bill: Would you, um, would you like to talk about why you attempted to kill yourself? Don Juan: You want Don Juan de Marco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love? Have you ever loved a woman until milk leaked from her as though she had just given birth to love itself, and now must feed it or burst? Have you ever tasted a woman until she believed that she could be satisfied only by consuming the tongue that had devoured her? Have you ever loved a woman so completely that the sound of your voice in her ear could cause her body to shudder and explode with such intense pleasure that only weeping could bring her full release? Don Juan: No woman has ever left my arms unsatisfied. Don Juan: Every woman is a mystery to be solved. Don Juan: I give women pleasure, if they desire, it is of course the greatest pleasure they will ever experience. Donna Ana: Very well, my love. I will accept that I'm not the first if you will tell me, with the same... honesty, how many others there have been. Don Juan: This would have been a very good time for me to lie. But truth is a terrible habit. Don Juan: Including you... there have been... exactly... one... thousand, five hundred and two. Don Juan: There are those that do not believe that a single soul born in heaven can split into twin spirits and shoot like falling stars to earth where over oceans and continents their magnetic forces will finally unite them back into one. But, how else to explain love at first sight? We were convinced that there was no other life beneath the sky but ours. We believed that we would never die. Dr. Jack Michler: Sadly, I must report that the last patient I ever treated, the great lover Don Juan DeMarco, suffered from a romanticism which was completely incurable, and even worse, highly contagious. __________________________________________________ ~~Arizona Dream~~ Paul Leger: How would I die when I'm 35? How would I die? I'll tell you how I'd die. I'd take off all my clothes and I'd get into a bathtub filled with ice-cold vodka. I'd have a TV in the room with me and I'd be watching "North by Northwest." And just when the scene comes with the airplane I'd pull the TV in the bathtub and I'd shock myself! I hate that film. Axel Blackmar: Whenever I try to remember my dreams, I always turn 'em into stories. But dreams are like life. You can't catch it with your hands because you can't catch something you don't really see. If you believe in your dreams, you could be sure that any force, a tornado, a volcano or a typhoon, wouldn't be able to knock you out of love; because love exists on its own. Axel Blackmar: My dad always said that work was like a hat you put on your head. And even if you didn't have pants , you didn't have to walk down the street ashamed of your ass as long as you had a hat... Axel Blackmar: Most people think I count fish, but I don't. I look at them. I look at their souls and read their dreams and then I let them into my dreams. Axel Blackmar: If you and I were to die in a plane crash it wouldn't matter, because our souls would keep on going and we would love each other from place to place - because it is infinity. __________________________________________________ ~~Platoon~~ Sgt. Barnes: You talking about killing? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads. Bunny: Holy sh*t, d'you see that f**kin' head come apart, man? Bunny: F**king pussy man! He's laughing at you! That's the way the gook laughs. Bunny: Yeah, you're real sorry aint 'ya? Jusy crying you're little hearts out about Sandy and Sal, and Manny! Bunny: Holy sh*t, you see that f**king head come apart, man? Sh*t, I've never seen brains like that before, man. I bet that old b*tch runs the whole f**king show, she probably slit Manny's throat. She would probably cut my balls off if she had the chance! Sgt. O'Neill: Bunny, can we just go? Nobody saw a f**king thing! Bunny: Let's do 'em, man! Let's do this whole f**king village! Chris Taylor: Somebody once wrote: "Hell is the impossibility of reason." That's what this place feels like. Hell. Sgt. Elias: What happened today was just the beginning. We're gonna lose this war. Chris Taylor: Come on! You really think so? Us? Sgt. Elias: We've been kicking other peoples asses for so long I figured it's time we got ours kicked. King: Somewhere out there is the beast and he's hungry tonight. Chris Taylor: Have you ever gotten into a mistake that you just can't get out of, King? King: There is a way out of everything, man. Just keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn. __________________________________________________ ~~A Nightmare On Elm Street~~ Nancy: Whatever you do don't fall asleep. Children: One, two, Freddy's coming for you. / Three, four, better lock your door. / Five, six, grab your crucifix. / Seven, eight, better stay awake. / Nine, ten, never sleep again. Fred Krueger: I'm your boyfriend now, Nancy. Nancy: Hi, daddy. I know what happened. Donald: I haven't been upstairs yet. Nancy: Yeah, but you know he's dead, right? Donald: Yeah, apparently he's dead. Nancy: Listen, Daddy, I've got a proposition for you. Listen very carefully, please. Donald: Nancy! Nancy: I'm going to go and get the guy who did it, and I want you to be there to arrest him when I bring him out, OK... Donald: Just tell me who did it, I'll go get him, baby! Nancy: ...Fred Krueger did it, Daddy... and only I can get him. It's my nightmare he comes to. Fred Krueger: I'll kill ya slow! Rod Lane: I probably could have saved her if I'd have moved sooner. But I thought it was just another nightmare, like the one I had the night before. There was... there was this guy; he had knives for fingers. Glen Lantz: I'm going to punch out your ugly lights, whoever you are! Nancy: Glen, you bas**rd Glen Lantz: What did I do? Nancy: I just asked you to do one thing, to stay awake and watch me and to wake me up if it looked like I was having a bad dream, and what did you do, you sh*t? Nancy: You fell asleep. Voice on Glen's television set: It is now twelve, midnight and this is station KRGR, leaving the air. Glen Lantz: Miss Nude America is going to be on tonight. Mrs. Lantz: How can you hear what she's going to say? Glen Lantz: Who cares what she says? Tina Gray: All day long I've been seeing that guy's weird face and hearing those fingernails. Nancy: Fingernails? That's amazing you saying that. That made me remember the dream I had last night. Tina Gray: What'd you dream? Nancy: I dreamed about a guy in a dirty red and green sweater. Tina Gray: Well what about the fingernails? Nancy: Well he scraped his fingernails along things. Actually they were more like fingerknives or something. Something he'd made himself. They made a horrible sound Nancy: screeech. Nancy: What I learned in the dream clinic. That's what I'm trying to prove mother. Rod didn't kill Tina and he didn't hang himself. There's this guy. He's after us in our dreams. Marge: But that's just not reality Nancy. Nancy: It's real momma, feel it. Marge: Give me that damn thing! Nancy: It even has his name written in it. Fred Krueger mom. Fred Krueger. Nancy: Do you know who that is mother? Because if you do you better tell me cause he's after me now. Marge: You want to know who Fred Krueger was? He was a filthy child murderer who killed at least 20 kids in the neighborhood. Kids we all knew. Nancy: Oh, mom. Marge: It drove us crazy when we didn't know who it was, but it was even worse after they caught him. Nancy: Did they put him away? Marge: Well, the lawyers got fat and the judge got famous, but somebody forgot to sign the search warrant in the right place and Krueger was free, just like that. __________________________________________________ ~~The Ninth Gate~~ Liana Telfer: Don't fu*k with me! Dean Corso: I thought I just did. Liana Telfer: You work for money I take it. Dean Corso: What else? Liana Telfer: I have a great deal of money. Dean Corso: I'm very happy for you. Boris Balkan: Look around you all what do you see? A bunch of buffoons parading around in fancy dress. You think the prince of Darkness would deign to manifest himself before the likes of you? He never has and he never will! Never Dean Corso: I'll be damned! __________________________________________________ ~~Public Enemies~~ John Dillinger: I like baseball, movies, good clothes, fast cars... and you. What else you need to know? John Dillinger: [nodding at money on a table] That's your money, mister? Bank Teller: [nervously] Yes. John Dillinger: We're here for the bank's money, not yours. Put it away. Dillinger: "You ain't going nowhere. I'm gonna die an old man in your arms. We're too good for 'em. They ain't tough enough, smart enough or fast enough. I can hit any bank I want, any time. They got to be at every bank, all the time. That's why we're on top of the world. Ain't nobody can lay a glove on us. No ... I ain't going nowhere. Neither are you. What you got to say about that?" [Billie kisses him.] Melvin Purvis "The only way you're walking out of this jail cell is when we take you out to execute you." Dillinger: "Well, we'll see about that." Lawyer: "They're extraditing you." Dillinger: "Where to?" Lawyer: "Indiana." Dillinger: "Why? I have absolutely nothing I want to do in Indiana." Reporter: "Johnny, how long does it take you to go through a bank?" Dillinger: "About one minute forty seconds ... flat." Billie: "When my boyfriend finds out what you did to me, you're going to be in big trouble." Dillinger: "What if we could get out of here alltogether? You wanna take that ride with me?" Billie: "Yeah, I wanna take that ride with you." __________________________________________________ ~~Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas~~ Raoul Duke: One of the things you learn from years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye. Raoul Duke: Look, there's two women fucking a polar bear! Dr. Gonzo: Don't tell me these things. Not now man. Raoul Duke: Holy Jesus. What are these goddamn animals? Clerk at Flamingo Hotel: Can I call you a cab? Police Chief: [screaming] Sure, and I'll call you a cocksucker! Dr. Gonzo: Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country. Raoul Duke: Ignore this terrible drug. Yeah. Pretend it's not happening. Raoul Duke: Yeah. HI THERE! My name... is, uh, Raoul Duke. I'm on the list, that's for sure. Free lunch, final wisdom, total coverage. I have my attorneyyyyyyy, with me, and I realize that his name is not on that list, but we must have that suite! Must have that suite. What's the score here? What's next? Desk Clerk at Mint Hotel: Your suite isn't ready yet. But someone was looking for you... Raoul Duke: [seeing her morph into an eel] Why? We haven't done anything yet! Raoul Duke: I wouldn't dare go to sleep with you wandering around with a head full of acid, wanting to slice me up with that goddamn knife. Dr. Gonzo: Who said anything about slicing you up, man? I just wanted to carve a little Z on your forehead. Raoul Duke: What kind of rat bastard psychotic would play that song right now, at this moment? Dr. Gonzo: As your attorney, I advise you to drive at top speed, it'll be a god damn miracle if we can get there before you turn into a wild animal. Raoul Duke: [waving a flyswatter behind Gonzo's head] Pig fucker, pig fucker, pig fucker, pig fucker, pig fucker, pig fucker, pig fucker! Dr. Gonzo: [oblivious] Are you ready for that? Checking into a Vegas hotel under a phony name with intent to commit capital fraud and a head full of acid? I sure hope so. __________________________________________________ ~Ed Wood~ Edward D. Wood, Jr.: I met Bela Lugosi. Dolores Fuller: Why, I thought he was dead. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: No, he's very much alive. Well, sort of. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: My Gosh, Bela, how do you do that? Bela Lugosi: You must be double-jointed. And you must be Hungarian. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: Boy, Mr. Lugosi, you must lead such an exciting life! When is your next picture coming out? Bela Lugosi: I have no next picture. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: You gotta be joking, a great star like you? You must have dozens of them lined up! Bela Lugosi: Back in the old days, yes... Now, no one gives two fucks for Bela. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: But you're a big star! Bela Lugosi: No more. I haven't worked in four years. This business, this town, it chews you up, then spits you out. Bela Lugosi: I'm just an ex-boogeyman. Georgie Weiss: Why would Lugosi wanna do a sex-change flick? Edward D. Wood, Jr.: Because he's my friend! Edward D. Wood, Jr.: This story's gonna grab people. It's about this guy, he's crazy about this girl, but he likes to wear dresses. Should he tell her? Should he not tell her? He's torn, Georgie. This is drama. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: I like to dress in women's clothing. Georgie Weiss: You're a fruit? Edward D. Wood, Jr.: No, not at all. I love women. Wearing their clothes makes me feel closer to them. Georgie Weiss: You're not a fruit? Edward D. Wood, Jr.: No, I'm all man. I even fought in W.W.2. Of course, I was wearing women's undergarments under my uniform. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: We don't have a permit. Run! Bela Lugosi: GODDAMN, it's cold! Edward D. Wood, Jr.: It'll warm up once you're in it. Bela Lugosi: FUCK YOU! You come out here! Edward D. Wood, Jr.: Ok, and CUT! PERFECT! PRINT IT! Cameraman Bill: Don't you wanna do another take Ed? Seems like big baldy had some problems gettin' through that door. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: No, it's fine. It's real. You know, in actuality, Lobo would have to struggle with this problem every day. Bunny Breckinridge: What about glitter? When I was a headliner in Paris, audiences always liked it when I sparkled. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: No! Bunny Breckinridge: Cat's Eyes. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: No! Bunny Breckinridge: Well, I'm going to need some antennae. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: No! You're the ruler of the galaxy! Show a little taste! Bela Lugosi: Karloff? Sidekick? FUCK YOU! Karloff did not deserve to smell my shit! That limey cocksucker can rot in Hell for all I care! Edward D. Wood, Jr.: What happened? Bela Lugosi: How dare that asshole bring up Karloff? You think it takes talent to do Frankenstein? It's all makeup and grunting. Edward D. Wood, Jr.: Bela, I agree with you 100%. Now, "Dracula," that's a role that requires talent. Bela Lugosi: Of course. Dracula requires presence. It's all in the eyes, and the voice, and the hands... Edward D. Wood, Jr.: That's right. That's right. You seem a little agitated. You wanna to go outside and get some air? Bela Lugosi: Bullshit! I'm ready now! Roll the camera! __________________________________________________ ~The Libertine~ Rochester: The theatre is my drug, and my illness is so far advanced that my physic must be of the highest quality. Rochester: There is spirit in her. Jane: When a gent sees the spirit, and not the eyes or the tits, then a gent is in trouble. Rochester: All men would be cowards if they only had the courage. Elizabeth Malet: Is the fault mine? If I were a better wife would you not need the whorehouse and the inn? Rochester: Every man needs the whorehouse and the inn. __________________________________________________ ~Alice In Wonderland~ The Mad Hatter: There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. The Mad Hatter: Which luckily I am. The Mad Hatter: What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I use to hat The White Queen, you know. Her head was so small. The Red Queen: It's tiny. It's a pimple of a head. The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad? Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. The Mad Hatter: Your carriage, my lady. Alice Kingsley: A hat? The Mad Hatter: Of course. Anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme?