- Total Profile Views:
- Profile Views Last 7 Days:
- CA(or some oriental wonderland)
- Favorite Movies:
- Born to Kill,The Killers,Rebecca,They Drive by Night,Red Headed Woman,Anna Christie,Double Indemnity,Scarface,Lifeboat,Love in the Afternoon,The Apartment,Port of Shadows (Le Quai des Brumes),Nightmare Alley,Laura,La Chienne (The Bitch),Sunset Boulevard,Mildred Pierce,The Thief of Bagdad,Waterloo Bridge,Camille Claudel,The Public Enemy,Bringing Up Baby,Sabotage,Shadow of a Doubt,The 39 Steps,The Thin Man,Dial M for Murder,Cleopatra,The Grass Is Greener,Rope,The Thief of Bagdad,Toni,The Sea Hawk,The Big Sleep,White Heat,Baby Face,Out of the Past,Murder, My Sweet,The Naked City,The Bride of Frankenstein,Boogie Nights,Auntie Mame,Possessed,Kiss Me Deadly,Spirits of the Dead,The Private Life of Henry VIII,Long Day's Journey Into Night,Lonely are the Brave,The Prisoner of Zenda,Two for the Road,Feeling Minnesota,The Postmodern Life of My Aunt (Yi ma de hou xian dai sheng huo),Tension,Sudden Fear,Possessed,The Dreamers,Dangerous Liaisons,The Loves of Carmen,Natural Born Killers,Badlands,Lost Highway,Chloe,Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde,Hard Candy,Detour,Intimate Confessions Of A Chinese Courtesan,The Element of Crime,The Day of the Locust
- Favorite Actors:
- Joan Crawford,Claudette Colbert,Miriam Hopkins,Marlene Dietrich,Greta Garbo,Barbara Stanwyck,Clark Gable,Henry Wilcoxon,Robert Donat,Jean Harlow,Douglas Fairbanks,Rosalind Russell,William Wellman,Jean Gabin,Conrad Veidt,George Raft,Jean Renoir,Erich von Stroheim,Edward G. Robinson,Burt Lancaster,James Cagney,Isabelle Adjani,Lawrence Tierney,Cate Blanchett,Howard Hawks,Alla Nazimova,Anna May Wong,Peter Lorre,Kirk Douglas,Madeleine Carroll,Warren William,Han Hsiang Li,Jennifer Jones,Gina Lollobrigida,Patricia Neal,Maureen O'Hara,David Lynch,Rita Hayworth,Jean Gillie,Tippi Hedren,Linda Darnell,John Garfield,Brigitte Bardot,Mae West,Amanda Seyfried,Julianne Moore,Ruby Keeler,Atom Egoyan,James Spader,Edward Dmytryk,Lizabeth Scott,Alfred Hitchcock,Cary Grant,Edgar G. Ulmer,Eva Green,Montgomery Clift,William Wyler,Lily Ho,Yuen Chor,Dan Duryea,January Jones
- once i discussed the issue that why people get stuck with the enthusiasm of films so much with a friend, he answered becuz it's something larger than life, at least larger than yourself...i guess just like bertolucci's dreamers in 2003...seeking something transcending you or beyond you to consume your wanton youth....it's an everlasting inquiry you constantly wonder and renew about yourself....as for my destinated remark toward myself....a shattered dreamer who craves for peace of mind in black and white vision with every negative misanthropic ambition to recluse from the world....it's like you used to eat spicy food for excitement for creativity...now you finally realize plain dishes have more enduring taste... generally...i know pretty much of everything of contempory avant-garde director and i've seen most of the classics like raging bull or taxi driver or blue velvet...etc...but i deliberately compartmentalize those things out of me to shelter in some ancient space to smear off my callous sensationalism.....i guess i shot enough shits....so long. "You live in a dream. You're a sleepwalker, blind. How do you know what the world is like? Do you know the world is a foul sty? Do you know if you ripped the fronts off houses, you'd find swine? The world's a hell. What does it matter what happens in it?"....from uncle charlie in hitchcock's 1943 "shadow of a doubt" "Razors pain you, rivers are damp, acid stains you, drugs cause cramps, gun aren't lawful, nooses give, gas smells awful, you might as well live." "i'm reaching hysterical blindness, you better be careful, i might give in to one of those uncontrollable urges"...the constant reflections of my moods. "i have always liked women to be beautiful and lesbian - very pleasing to look at, i wouldn't get tired out by their sexual summonses! me, a voyeur - that suits me!"