My first long review,
I still remember watching the first Blair witch. I wasn't expecting any new stuff after a couple decades of exploitating the genre, although this movie sucks way beyond not being original.
There are a lot of erros and not necessary stuff.
- Ashley runs like nothing happened to her feet. And why showing her feet at all, it is nothing like it had to do with any moment of the plot. Such a silly waste of time. It brought the movie to the lowest tier of movie.
- Lisa always had the controls for all the cameras, all of a sudden, one key control appeared in, ta dan, Ashley's hand. And for what? Ok to make she use her feet without any pain! - what a amateur move.
- why the hell they had to see the witch. F*!* !!! They just slayed one of the best things in the original.
- the plot follows the original. SO DON"T any stupid, new, so-called twist, thing.
- Time travel, Really?
- How come a person is stuck and then, just by relaxing and breathing would let herself get loose and...