A strong movie, with a decent premise and a compelling plot.
THE GOOD (no spoilers):
1. It definitely kept me thoroughly entertained, and I'm still thinking about it now, trying to find errors in logic.
2. I enjoyed Jesse's performance.
3. I was really surprised at the conclusion of the film, which doesn't often happen.
4. The sound design was great.
THE BAD (no spoilers):
1. The cinematography was dizzying and frantic, as was the editing. I absolutely deplored the never-ending swooping camera moves in the Vegas scene. I couldn't find a single clear frame in any of the crowd-chase sequences. It seemed to slow down toward the end, which I enjoyed.
2. The ending was rushed, and poorly patched-up, without a decent pay-off.
3. The central romance was absolutely not compelling, and I'm not even sure it was necessary or added anything at all.
PLOT HOLES that haven't been brought up in the blogs I read (spoilers, duh):
1. If Thaddeus told Dylan that Alma was an accomplice, when it clearly was't true (and Dylan KNEW that), why did Dylan still ACT surprised, when he was just TALKING on the phone to Thaddeus. His expression should have been the opposite of his words.
2. No Federal Agent would just BELIEVE a stolen safe has money without double-checking.
3. Wouldn't the driver of the truck with the safe FEEL that the safe was lighter by a couple hundred pounds? Balloon animals sure do feel different than real money.
4. A magician punk is able to beat out several armed agents? Even if Dylan purposefully lost, the other guy didn't!
Overall, I would recommend this film. Go see it - it's a great ride AND you won't be forking over your money to a franchise.