- Total Profile Views:
- Profile Views Last 7 Days:
- Westchester..ton ...ville?
- Favorite Movies:
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou,The Dark Crystal,Snatch,The 'Burbs,Jason and the Argonauts,The 7th Voyage of Sinbad,The Golden Voyage of Sinbad,Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger,Straw Dogs,Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas,Nell,Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves,Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior,Almost Heroes,Hook,The Shining,Misery,Batman Returns,Batman,Edward Scissorhands,Die Hard,Die Hard: With a Vengeance,Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events,Forrest Gump,As Good as It Gets,Coneheads,What Dreams May Come,Gamer,Heavy Metal,Saving Private Ryan,The Green Mile,O Brother, Where Art Thou?,The Nightmare Before Christmas,Little Big Man,Creature from the Black Lagoon,The Money Pit,Death Becomes Her,A League of Their Own,Strange Days,Dirty Rotten Scoundrels,Primal Fear,Pulp Fiction,Maverick,Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back,Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi,Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope,Raiders of the Lost Ark,Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade,Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom,The Proposition,Flashbacks of a Fool
- Favorite Actors:
- Ray Harryhausen,Tim Burton,Tom Hanks,Bill Murray,Sean Connery,Bruce Willis,Quentin Tarantino,Jon Lovitz,Jack Nicholson,Robert De Niro,Ben Stiller
- This "favorite" shit always sucks. I'm the pinnacle of passive. I'm not into choosing the greats... I just cant wait to watch something that I haven't seen. I LOVE movies! All kinds of genres, all kinds of storylines. I can sit down and watch 50's-60's stop-motion photography one minute and Elf the next... My movies follow my moods. For the most part? One more thing. I dont think that a movie can be justly rated by any one man/woman. Many factors are gonna determine how you perceive a movie. Age, gender, enviornmental factors, etc... I wasn't trying to make an earth shattering statement there. Just thought it was valid. One more, one more thing. Is it possible to rate a movie poorly but still have it in your favorite list?... I like to think so. How I rate ***** >> I cant live without this movie in my life. ****.5 >> Damn good flic. I'd recommend it to Santa or Hitler. **** >> The flic was great and I would definitely watch it again. ***.5 >> It was tastefully done and I enjoyed it thuroughly. *** >> Only good. **.5 >> Barely good. ** >> Wouldn't recommend it or watch again. *.5 >> Ok... that blew. * >> Gimme the director's/actor's e-address. I'm sendin hate mail. .5 >> Shame on me and I've probably already killed myself. A couple of tips to help you avoid wasting time on cinematic crap (a few exceptions). These pertain to the cast. Avoid if... 1. Gary Busey is in the creds 2. Jake Busey is in the creds (its genetic) 3. Streisand is the lead 4. Charles Bronson is the lead 5. Jon Voight is in his sixties A little sumsum about McCrack 1. I try not to miss a Cubs game. 2. If I could I would become a sports historian. 3. I spend too much money on my movie collection... worth every penny. 4. I also collect vintage sports cards... That sounds pathetic. I like to think of it as an investment. 5. Primarily listen to alternative and classic rock. Favorite band = Tenacious D. 6. I like to build random things... 7. I'm partial to drawing. 8. I find solace infront of my TV 9. I used to be incredibly social but have recently fallen off the side of the earth. 10.Loving the Chicago Bears will be my life long curse... I have learned to hate the phrase "There's always next year". A compiled a top ten list of reknown actors/actresses that I avoid like the plague. They've most likely played roles in movies that I love, but there's just somethin about 'em that makes me nautious... It truely is an unexplainable reaction. 1. Ryan Phillipe 2. Richard Gere 3. Kirsten Dunst 4. Christian Slater 5. Sarah Jessica Parker 6. Ice Cube 7. Joan Cusack 8. Matt Dillon 9. Ethan Hawke 10.Alan Alda