- Total Profile Views:
- Profile Views Last 7 Days:
- Alpha Quadrent....Or Paisley
- Favorite Movies:
- American Psycho,The Little Mermaid,Aladdin,Spirited Away,All the Little Animals,The Machinist,GoodFellas,Pulp Fiction,Sleeping Beauty,Princess Mononoke (Mononoke-hime),Road to Perdition,Equilibrium,3:10 to Yuma,The Rescuers,Velvet Goldmine,Harsh Times,Catch Me If You Can,Forrest Gump,Halloween,Mars Attacks!,Hook,Batman,Back to the Future Part III,Back to the Future Part II,Batman Begins,Back to the Future,Little Miss Sunshine,Batman Returns,Scarface,13 Going on 30,Donnie Brasco,The Ron Clark Story,Fantasia,The Lion King II: Simba's Pride,O Brother, Where Art Thou?,Oldboy,Toy Story,Swing Kids,Donnie Darko,The Lion King,Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,Sin City,Little Women,Shaft,Newsies,Finding Nemo,Mulan,The Matrix,Brief Encounter,Jack,Buffy the Vampire Slayer,Howl's Moving Castle,Stand by Me,Shaun of the Dead,Empire of the Sun,School of Rock,Cast Away,Peter Pan,The Simpsons Movie,Bicentennial Man,The Green Mile,Rescue Dawn,Good Bye, Lenin!,A Good Year,Much Ado About Nothing,Beyond Silence (Jenseits der Stille),The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford,The Shawshank Redemption,Million Dollar Baby,Anchorman - The Legend Of Ron Burgundy,Reservoir Dogs,The Blues Brothers,Only Yesterday,Chopper,One Hour Photo,Metroland,Captain Corelli's Mandolin,The Big Lebowski,Brother Bear,The Terminal,Raiders of the Lost Ark,Casino Royale
- Favorite Actors:
- Christian Bale,Tom Hanks,Russell Crowe,Robert De Niro,Jennifer Garner,Patrick Stewart,Brad Pitt,David Suchet,Matthew Perry,Steve Carell,Cate Blanchett,Reese Witherspoon,Toni Collette,Martin Scorsese,Jack Nicholson,Jude Law,David Jason,Robin Williams,Johnny Depp,Jake Gyllenhaal,Joe Pesci,Clint Eastwood,Zach Braff,Ewan McGregor,Heath Ledger,Daniel Day-Lewis,Al Pacino,Samuel L. Jackson,Leonardo DiCaprio,Groucho Marx,Will Smith,Tom Cruise,Dustin Hoffman,Jim Carrey,Ray Liotta,Hugh Laurie,Colin Farrell,Quentin Tarantino,Gary Oldman,Kevin Spacey,Dakota Fanning,Denzel Washington,Christopher Nolan,Casey Affleck,Morgan Freeman,Harrison Ford,George Clooney,Juliette Lewis,Michael Caine,Liam Neeson,Daniel Craig,John Hurt,Ethan Coen,Joel Coen,Kenneth Branagh,Matt Damon,Ridley Scott,Cary Grant
- "Hoaw! Nane o' that son or I'll set Bat[e]man on yer arse!" 'Ello, I'm Stephie and I'm the average teenage girl I guess. I like being creative and trying new things, I love my friends especially Haysie and Lewie *points* yeah YOU guys ¨_¨ Hehe Kidding. They're amazing Anyhoo, I'm incredibly geeky sometimes and dont go out as much as I'd like but my hobbies keep me busy; I like reading novels/graphicnovels+comicboo ks+manga, I watch Tv alot and I'm very interested in music + fashion. I love creating things; I write novellas, draw occasionaly although lately Ive stopped drawing characters/scenes unless its a commision or for graphic design purposes, I do photography and photomanipulation. I love conversing; I listen more than I talk but I'm more interested in other people so I tend to do more listning than talking. I'm a student in Reid Kerr College doing highers. College is great - The other students are sooo friendly and its just a calm enviroment mostly. I'm shy, nerdy, I can be hyper and I'm odd - nuff said! * I've been quoted by my boyfriend as "Liking Movies with scary men in them" xD * Since my fave films dont seem to be appearing very well on this page (for me anyway, and they dont all fit) I'll list them here! (In NO order!): MOVIES: Mallrats, Back to The Future (12+3<3) Spider-man, The Matrix (1), ROAD TO PERDITITION, Forrest Gump, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, Star Trek movies, Star wars 4+5+6, monty python movies, Three to tango, Picture Perfect, Zoo Lander, Mars attacks, Shallow Hal, EQUILIBRIUM, ANCHORMAN - The Legend Of Ron Burgundy, Much Ado About Nothing, PULP FICTION,Jenseits Der Stille(Beyond Silence), My First Mister, School Of Rock, Napolean Dynamite, Indiana Jones Trilogy, O BROTHER WHERE ART THOU?, Jackass, SIN CITY, the crow, LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE, Spinal Tap, 13 GOING ON 30, The emerald Forrest, Novacaine, Shaun of The dead, Halloween (1), Woody Allen Movies, AMERICAN PSYCHO. The Devil Wears Prada, THE RON CLARK STORY(The Triumph), BATMAN, Batman Returns, BATMAN BEGINS, GOODFELLAS, THE PRESTIGE, THE MACHINIST, Scarface, LITTLE WOMEN, Porter House Blues, 3:10 TO YUMA, ALL THE LITTLE ANIMALS, Princess Mononoke, SPIRITED AWAY, Howls Moving Castle, Akira, The Rise of Evil, HARSH TIMES, VELVET GOLDMINE, The Good The Bad And The Ugly, DONNIE BRASCO, The Phantom Of The Opera, Gracie's Choice, A GOOD YEAR, A Fist Full Of Dollers, Laurel Canyon, Metroland, Raging Bull, Capyain Correllis Mandolin, THE BIG LEBOWSKI, IM NOT THERE, THE DARK KNIHT etc. Disney: THE LITTLE MERMAID <3, ALADDIN 1 (2+3 as well but not as much as the first one =D), BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, TOY STORY 1+2, THE LION KING 1+2, THE ARISTOCATS, THE RESCUERS 1+2, FINDING NEMO, SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARVES, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Peter Pan, THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE, The Jungle Book, The Sword In The Stone, NEWSIES, SLEEPING BEAUTY, Pocahontas, MULAN, The Santa Clause, Lilo & Stitch, FANTASIA, Mary Poppins, Treasure Island, Pete's Dragon, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Song of the South, An extreemly Goofy Movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas, James and the Giant Peach, A Bugs Life, HalloweenTown, 101 Dalmations, Honey I shrunk/Blew up the kids, THE PRINCESS DIARIES 1+2, The MUPPETS Treasure island/Christmas Carol, Swiss Family Robinson, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lady and The Tramp, Greyfriars Bobby, TRON, Flight of the Navigator, Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey, Hocus Pocus, Cool Runnings, That Darn Cat, ETC. I HAVE TO MENTION THAT I RATE EVRY SINGLE MOVIE I WATCH, BUT DON'T REVIEW ALL OF THEM (NO REASON WHY REALLy, SOMETIMES I'm JUST SHORT ON TIME) SO CHECK OUT MY RATED LIST NOT JUST MY REVIEWS IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. <embed src="http://widget.flixster.com/static/widget/widget.swf?getRev=http://widget.flixster.com/servlet/publishrate/userId:89837243;listId:282798856&bkgd=336633&fgd=ffffff" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" bgcolor="#dddddd" width="200" height="165" /><br /><img src="http://www.flixster.com/servlet/embed/widget/89837243.jpg" width="1" height="1" /><div style="width: 200px"><div style="float: left"><a href="http://www.flixster.com/servlet/embed/widget/link/89837243">Are we movie<br />compatible?</a></div><div style="float: right"><a href="http://www.flixster.com/user/MaydayKoigo">My Flixster<br />profile</a></div></div> "At first, I was somewhat hesitant to do the role. I mean, after all, Batman is an icon. But I remember, as clear as day, being at the grocery store the day the movie opened, and this little boy saw me. He couldn't have been more than five years old. He just walked right up to me and hugged me. He hugged me, and I was so moved by it that I hugged him back. Then he looked up at me and said "You're my hero." And in that moment, I knew that not only as an actor that I had done my job, but that I had made the right decision to play Batman. And I've never looked back on my the decision to play Batman since." - Christian Bale.