1. It's been 33 days since I've seen my last movie.
2. I've been sick the past couple of days, while being stressed out with deadlines and getting no work done.
3. I had no interest in this movie when it was at the box office, especially because of the provocative catch phrase and the indecent poster.
4. But a good friend of mine, a.k.a. Kimflix, has recommended this movie to me, and that, and the fact I was too sick to even hold and read a book were the only two reasons I started watching this movie; I just thought it would be a nice way to goof around.
5. Nevertheless, I was shaken; this movie was way out of my shallow expectations ; currently I'm really not sure how to rate this movie, nor how to feel about it.
6. The heroine's natural, no makeup look was an acute choice in the aspects of directing.
7. I'll think I'll try watching the movie again, sooner or later. Maybe I'll be able to rate the movie after a second watch.