This movie is really stupid, and, while I could go through and tell you everything that could have made the movie so much worse, I've decided I'd rather make a list of things that could have made this movie better:
1. Not releasing it.
2. Putting in more emotion. Seriously though, every single time it started to get good, someone would show up and make a stupid slapstick mistake.
3. Chemistry. There was no chemistry between any of the characters.
4. Plot. There should have been an antagonist. There was no "other woman" or "other guy" where there should have been to make it a story worth telling.
5. Less exaggeration. Catholic priests don't act like that. Regular priests don't act like. Also, there's a scene where the priest and fellow church members are getting drunk and swearing?
6. Make the characters that don't get arrested actually be abiding by the law. That priest should be in jail.
7. Make the movie more realistic. This movie is so stupid. "Reverend Frank is everywhere?" Where the heck did he get the money to fly to Jamaica? Or the time?
8. Last but not least, Warner Bros usually has the worst movies.