Average Rating: 5.2/10
Reviews Counted: 43
Fresh: 18 | Rotten: 25
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: 5.8/10
Critic Reviews: 8
Fresh: 4 | Rotten: 4
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: 3.1/5
User Ratings: 311,513
Crash landing on a barren penal-colony planet with an unwelcomed visitor in tow, Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) contends with a group of hardened convicts while using nothing but her wits to battle a terrifying new breed of alien. The sole survivor of her crashed escape pod, Ripley is rescued from the craft by the remaining inhabitants of Fiorina 161, a group of rapists and murders who chose to repent for their sins in deep space after the penal colony was officially decommissioned. When remaining
Jan 1, 1992 Wide
Jun 1, 1999
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Watch It Now
Charles S. Dutton
Christopher John Fields
May satisfy fans of the earlier films ... but it won't win any new converts.
A large step down from the original two films, the third is still entertaining and iconic.
I recognize the film fandom fury that comes with such a drastic continuation, yet there's a big brown world of unusual cinematic risk here to consume. Alien 3 remains such a potent, mesmerizing force of doom.
Flashy, flawed sequel that doesn't deliver the chills of the first or the thrills of the second
- Golic: In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.
- Ellen Ripley: You've been in my life so long, I can't remember anything else.
- Dillon: Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain? There aren't any promises. Nothing certain. Only that some get called, some get saved. She won't ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind. We commit these bodies to the void with a glad heart. For within each seed, there is a promise of a flower, and within each death, no matter how small, there's always a new life. A new beginning.
- Dillon: You're all gonna die. Only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet...or on your fucking knees...begging? I ain't much for begging and nobody ever gave me nothin'. So I say, 'Fuck that thing! Let's fight it!'
- Bishop II: Hi Ripley I like your hair cut.
There are no discussion threads for Alien3 yet.
Latest News on Alien3
October 26, 2007:Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem -- See What A "Predalien" Looks Like!
According to USA Today, when you cross an Alien with a Predator, the result is "either a bad joke or...
January 17, 2007:An Old Friend Checks Out James Cameron's New "Avatar"
Well here's some James Cameron news that's interesting if not all that surprising: In addition to...
June 13, 2006:Fincher's "Zodiac" Says "Delayed Till January"
I look forward to a new David Fincher movie like little children look forward to Christmas morning,...
- Alien 3 (DE)
- Alien 3 (UK)