An American Werewolf in Paris (1997)
Average Rating: 3.7/10
Reviews Counted: 27
Fresh: 2 | Rotten: 25
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: 4.2/10
Critic Reviews: 7
Fresh: 1 | Rotten: 6
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: 2.8/5
User Ratings: 78,150
This British-Dutch-Luxembourgian co-production is "based on characters created by John Landis" for his An American Werewolf in London (1981). In the opening, a man is seen under attack, almost managing an escape from the Parisian sewers before an unseen creature pulls him back. Meanwhile, tourist Andy (Tom Everett Scott) is seeing the sights of Paris with his pals Brad (Vince Vieluf) and Chris (Phil Buckman). When Serafine (Julie Delpy) leaps off the Eiffel Tower just before Andy is about to do
Dec 25, 1997 Wide
Jul 21, 1998
Much too lame to be considered a sequel to "An American Werewolf in London."
Put it out of it's misery
If you liked ...London for its wit, chances are this one will fall flat for you as it did for me.
Audience Reviews for An American Werewolf in Paris
- Andy: There's sex and there's love. That what differentiates humans from animals.
- Claude: I LOVE Americans. You all have a good taste.
- Andy: I didn't choose to become a werewolf. I can't face the fact that I've got to go around killing and eating people for the rest of my life.
- Brad: Better get used to it.
- Serafine: (to Andy, about her zombie mother) - You scared her away.
- Andy: (frightened) - I scared her?! HA! [Panting] That's it. My friends were right: You're nuts. Nurses with walking corpses stealing hearts, and monsters and werewolves in the basement and the whole thing with the thing.
- Dr. Pigot: Did you see a girl? She's stolen my heart.
- Andy: I know the feeling.
- Amy: Thanks for the lovely evening, douche-bag. You really know how to treat a lady!
- Andy: No! You're dead!
- Amy: No, I'm undead. Which means I'm forced to walk this wretched earth until you die.
- Brad: [Brad appears as a zombie] - Not so fast! You want my buddy dead, you're gonna have to come through me.
- Amy: Oh, that's something (to Andy) It took me four years on a Stairmaster to get a package like this. You ripped through it like a lamb chop!
- Andy: This can't be happening.
- Brad: Don't blame me Andy. I warned you.
- Amy: (to Andy) - Wait a minute. You knew about this all along?
There are no discussion threads for An American Werewolf in Paris yet.