The Brave Little Toaster (1987)
Average Rating: 7.3/10
Reviews Counted: 12
Fresh: 9 | Rotten: 3
No consensus yet.
Release Date: Jul 10, 1987 Wide
Average Rating: 3.3/5
User Ratings: 47,533
A fast-paced and funny twist on the Homeward Bound saga in which devoted pets traverse the wilderness in search of their owners, Brave Little Toaster is an animated family treat that tells the delightful story of a gang of household appliances who set off for the big city to find their young master after he thoughtlessly leaves them in his summer cabin. Along the way they must face many dangers and obstacles, including figuring out how to get juice in a wilderness containing no electrical
Jul 10, 1987 Wide
Sep 2, 2003
Watch It Now
Latest News on The Brave Little Toaster
September 13, 2012:New Brave Little Toaster Movie in the Works
It'll be a live-action/CGI hybrid.
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
An adventure starring slightly anthropomorphized appliances doesn't necessarily sound like a can't-miss proposition--but surprise, it's an actually cute and extremely fun animated flick.
An overlooked classic. No kid should go through life not having seen this utterly rewatchable fable.
Perfectly charming kid's flick about adventuring appliances.
Audience Reviews for The Brave Little Toaster
- Blanky: Poor Air Conditioner.
- Toaster: I didn't think he'd take it so hard.
- Kirby: Well, he was a jerk anyway.
- Kirby: [Joining the crew] I just know I'm gonna regret this.
- Toaster: What are you laughing of?
- Air Conditioner: Nothing at all.
- Lampy: I think he was laughing of us.
- Air Conditioner: You know, you're a bright little lamp.
- Lampy: Hey, thanks... [oticing Toaster's angry look]... hey!
- Kirby: Why won't you just shut off?
- Air Conditioner: Hey, I'm really scared now, Kirby. What are you going to do? Suck me to death?
Discuss The Brave Little Toaster on our Movie forum!