Fright Night Part 2 (1988)
Average Rating: 4.5/10
Reviews Counted: 7
Fresh: 2 | Rotten: 5
No consensus yet.
Release Date: May 19, 1989 Wide
Average Rating: 3/5
User Ratings: 10,341
This horror-comedy sequel finds the teen protagonist of Fright Night being terrorized by the undead sister of the vampire he killed in the original film. Two years after the death of bloodsucker Jerry Dandridge, young Charley Brewster (William Ragsdale) has settled into life as a college student and rejected his former belief in the existence of vampires. Although he's busy pursuing the affections of determined coed Alex (Traci Lind), Charley soon falls under the spell of the mysterious and
May 19, 1989 Wide
Aug 19, 2003
Live Home Video
Hip Young Guy
John La Fayette
Charles Robert Jenkins
Jennifer Joan Taylor
Better than a lot of Part 2s -- but not by a whole heck of a lot.
Audience Reviews for Fright Night Part 2
- Louie: (after being shop with an arrow and falling from a window) Bull's eye, dude.
- Regine: Do you know how to use your lips Charlie?
- Alex: I have a class at 7:00.
- Charley Brewster: People actually attend class at 7 in the morning? It's inhumane, it's anti-American
- Peter Vincent: First we need some holy water, and some communion wafers.
- Alex: Communion wafers? The stuff you get from the church? Am I going to hell for this?
- Charley Brewster: It was a performance.
- Peter Vincent: She cast no reflection!
- Charley Brewster: (about Peter Vincent) I never returned his calls. To tell the truth I'm a little scared.
- Dr. Harrison: Of vampires?
- Charley Brewster: No.
- Dr. Harrison: Why?
- Charley Brewster: Because vampires aren't real.
There are no discussion threads for Fright Night Part 2 yet.