Average Rating: 5.7/10
Reviews Counted: 5
Fresh: 2 | Rotten: 3
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: N/A
Critic Reviews: 2
Fresh: 1 | Rotten: 1
Average Rating: 3.5/5
User Ratings: 1,366
When notorious American gunslinger, The Montana Kid, staggers into the tiny Canadian hamlet of Barclay's Brush, life for the town's 17 inhabitants is about to get exciting. The Kid immediately gets into an unfortunate altercation with Jack, the town's surly blacksmith, which leads to The Kid 'calling him out' for some good old frontier justice - a showdown. But in a place totally ill prepared to deal with a classic gun fight and without a single working pistol to be found, adhering to the code
Jul 15, 2011 Limited
Aug 8, 2011
Cinema Eopch - Official Site
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Gunless is harmless, the sort of pop entertainment that sets its sights low and doesn't underachieve.
Like Shane with whimsy, Gunless takes the hoary old template of the gunfighter movie and gives it an utterly Canadian spin based on our comfort myth of niceness.
Audience Reviews for Gunless
- Jon: The town hasn't seen this much excitement since Larry accidentally set fire to his prize ewe.
- The Montana Kid: Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.
- The Montana Kid: What kind of a man picks up another man!?
- The Montana Kid: Tell you what. I'd kill for some more potatoes.
- Jane Taylor: Your bottom is bleeding.
- The Montana Kid: Yeah, I know.
Discuss Gunless on our Movie forum!