The I Inside (2005)
Average Rating: 5.2/10
Reviews Counted: 7
Fresh: 3 | Rotten: 4
No consensus yet.
Release Date: Jan 15, 2005 Wide
Average Rating: 3.1/5
User Ratings: 6,034
A man (Simon) awakens in a hospital not recalling the last two years as he begins to find out things from his past he discovers his ability to move from the year 2002 to the year 2000. By doing this he meets a link between the two time periods.
Jan 15, 2005 Wide
Mar 1, 2005
Watch It Now
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
...a talky, hopelessly convoluted would-be thriller that isn't even a little bit involving.
Competent directing, great acting, and a surprise ending make this a very entertaining watch.
In a tight 87 minutes, all the pieces in the obtuse puzzle finally find their way together
Revela-se decepcionante, limitando-se a reciclar aspectos empregados de forma mais inteligente em obras similares.
The I Inside is a well-produced little thriller that relies almost entirely on its storytelling angle to survive and then lets us down at the finish.
Audience Reviews for The I Inside
Movies Like The I Inside
- Dr. Newman: There's only one inescapable rule in the game of life, kid. Sooner or later, everybody's got to stop playing.
- Travitt: Great. H.G. Wells, back from the future.
- Claire: Some things just don't get lost. Sometimes I can't help but think we're paying for what happened.
- Dr. Truman: Perhaps your mind is showing you something you need to see.
- Nurse Clayton: Everybody dies. No mystery there. But why and how everyone dies, that is a mystery worth solving. Probably the biggest mystery there is.
- Simon Cable: You're not making any sense.
- Nurse Clayton: I'm not the one who can't remember what year it is.
Discuss The I Inside on our Movie forum!