The Little Rascals (1994)
Average Rating: 4/10
Reviews Counted: 11
Fresh: 3 | Rotten: 8
No consensus yet.
Release Date: Aug 5, 1994 Wide
Average Rating: 3.2/5
User Ratings: 227,322
Spanky, Alfalfa, Buckwheat, and the other characters made famous in the Our Gang shorts of the 1920s and 1930s are brought back to life in this nostalgic children's comedy. Although the setting is the present day, the characters remain much the same, down to their old-fashioned clothing and their membership in the "He-man Womun Haters Club." When Alfalfa (Bug Hall) starts to question his devotion to the club's principles after falling for the beautiful nine-year old Darla (Brittany Ashton
Aug 5, 1994 Wide
Feb 23, 1999
MCA Universal Home Video
Watch It Now
Brittany Ashton Holm...
Kevin Jamal Woods
Ross Elliot Bagley
Blake Jeremy Collins
Blake McIver Ewing
Eric "Sparky" Edward...
Latest News on The Little Rascals
November 16, 2005:Trailer Bulletin: The Kid & I
Although "The Kid & I" is only opening in "select markets" on December 2nd,...
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Somebody needs to pay for this
Audience Reviews for The Little Rascals
- Spanky: How's the toothache, bub?
- Alfalfa: Uh, dentist pulled my wisdom teeth.
- Spanky: So that explains why you're acting so stupid.
- Twin #1: [referring to Waldo] He's smoother than a baby's bottom.
- Twin #2: And he smells better, too.
- Buckwheat's Mom: Winner by a hair!
- Uh-Huh: Uh-Huh.
- Stymie: You know what they say, wood doesn't grow on trees.
- Buckwheat: Quick! What's the number for 9-1-1?
Discuss The Little Rascals on our Movie forum!
Featured on RT
- Die kleinen Superstrolche (DE)