Average Rating: 3.7/10
Reviews Counted: 6
Fresh: 1 | Rotten: 5
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: N/A
Critic Reviews: 1
Fresh: 0 | Rotten: 1
Average Rating: 3.2/5
User Ratings: 20,125
An authentic story that perfectly captures coming of age in today's digital world, LOL is a remake of the hugely popular 2008 French film LOL (Laughing Out Loud). Starting a new year of high school, Lola (Miley Cyrus), (or "Lol," as her friends call her), works to find the right balance between family, school, friends and romance. Broken-hearted by her ex, Lol's world is soon turned upside down when she is surprised to find her best friend, Kyle (Douglas Booth), a musician in an up and coming
May 4, 2012 Limited
Jul 31, 2012
Lionsgate Films - Official Site
Watch It Now
Adam G. Sevani
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
It's a shame in a year that gave us "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," we have this tepid piece of junk.
Audience Reviews for LOL
- Lola: It's great to love someone so much it hurts.
- Roman: You are the best thing in my life, and also the worst.
- Anne: Lola, is that a brazillian?
- Lola: It's not a wax, mom!
- Lola: Friendship is not that easy to turn into love.
- Lola: Everyone calls me Lol.
Discuss LOL on our Movie forum!