We've always known that Spider-Man's most important battle has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man. But in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker finds that a greater conflict lies ahead. It's great to be Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield). For Peter Parker, there's no feeling quite like swinging between skyscrapers, embracing being the hero, and spending time with Gwen (Emma Stone). But being
May 2, 2014 Wide
Sony Pictures - Official Site
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
There are no critic reviews yet for The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!
Audience Reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Gwen Stacy: Did your traffic thing have anything to do with, I don't know, being shot at by machine guns?
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Yeah, I was implying that.
- Harry Osborn: Your going to want to see this. Oscorp had you on there surveillance.
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Why?
- Harry Osborn: Isn't that the question of the day.
- Harry Osborn: Peter Parker.
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Harry Osborn.
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Everyday I wake up knowing that the more people I try to save, the more enemies I will make. And it's just a matter of time before I face those with more power then I can overcome.
- Harry Osborn: And what about Peter?
- Noman Osborn: Not everyone has a happy ending.
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Need a hand?
Discuss The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on our Movie forum!
Latest News on The Amazing Spider-Man 2
December 13, 2013:Sony Announces Spider-Man Spinoffs for Venom and Sinister Six
Alex Kurtzman is directing and co-writing "Venom," while Drew Goddard is at work on the "Sinister...
December 9, 2013:Amazing Spider-Man 2 Heading for IMAX
The sequel lands on giant screens worldwide starting April 16, 2014.
November 26, 2013:Chris Cooper Hints at the Beginning of a Bigger Story in Amazing Spider-Man 2
Those Sinister Six rumors just keep getting stronger.