The Dark Knight Returns: Part Two (2013)
Release Date: Jan 29, 2013 Wide
Average Rating: 4.5/5
User Ratings: 2,455
The Dark Knight, along with new sidekick Robin, have finally reclaimed Gotham City and allowed a ray of hope to penetrate the reign of terror cast by The Mutants. With Batman back in the spotlight, the extended media coverage has awoken a far worse evil at Arkham Asylum, The Joker! A global catastrophe races towards Gotham and with it comes a familiar face, The Man of Steel, though this time he has Batman in his sights. Witness as the aging Dark Knight wages a tireless war against crime while
Jan 29, 2013 Wide
WARNER BROTHERS PICTURES
Watch It Now
It's rated PG-13, as was its predecessor, but it's full of gore and pain and trauma...A worthy finale.
A fully-realized achievement that does right by fans of the source material and is the new standard of excellence for Warner animated films.
Audience Reviews for The Dark Knight Returns: Part Two
- Bruce Wayne/Batman: He'll still be weak, between the nuke and so little sunlight. Just how weak we'll see when he finds my first surprise.
- Robin: Yeah, but how long you expect to last against him?
- Bruce Wayne/Batman: Long enough.
- Robin: Boss. I'm trying to get the plan here. I mean, you gonna die tonight or what?
- Bruce Wayne/Batman: Figure I will.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman: Ever ride a horse before?
- Robin: Don't think I've ever seen a horse before.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman: You're about to learn fast.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman: You say you answer to some sort of authority. They only want me dead because I'm an embarrassment. Because I do what they can't. What kind of authority is that? Superman: It doesn't matter. It's their world, and they won't stand for you anymore. If it isn't me, it'll just be someone else.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman: Really? Who do they send after you?
- Bruce Wayne/Batman: Tonight I am going to maintain order in Gotham City. You are going to help me. But not with these. These are loud and clumsy. These are the weapons of cowards. Our weapons are precise and quiet. In time I will teach them to you. But for tonight, you will rely on your brains and your fists. Tonight, we are the law. Tonight, I am the law.
- Robin: How do you fight someone like that?
- Bruce Wayne/Batman: Simpler than I've made it. There's nothing wrong with Joker that I can't fix. With my hands.
- The Joker: Make me! Come on! Finish me! Ah, doesn't matter. I win. I made you lose control. Heh-heh-ha, and they'll kill you for it. Eh-heh-heh! See you in hell! Ah-ha-ha-ha!
There are no discussion threads for The Dark Knight Returns: Part Two yet.