Screwed Reviews

• Sep 10, 2019

Ehh it was funny ish

Ehh it was funny ish

• Sep 02, 2019

Must Watch! Brilliantly Funny! Dave Still The Man! Had Me in Stitch's, The Truth is a Magical Thing! Funny HaHa Again, Must Watch!

• Mar 15, 2019

Dave Chappelle did well as a leading man in Half Baked and Norm Macdonald was good as a leading man in Dirty Work and considering both of them are comedic geniuses on stage it would seem likely to put them in a film together. Despite the script not being great Norm Macdonald and Dave Chappelle are funny together and watching it made me feel that it was a spiritual sequel to Dirty Work because of the revenge they were going to serve the old lady that Norm Macdonald was working for. I am really surprised to see this film forgotten considering the large fan bases that Dave Chappelle and Norm Macdonald have gathered through out the years and it was clear this was trying to be a cult comedy but was not considered a cult comedy when it was released.

• Feb 15, 2019

This is from the Golden Age of Norm MacDonald movies which essentially amounts to two movies, this and Dirty Work. Unfortunately there was never a Silver Age, or even an Aluminum Age, of Norm MacDonald movies. This movie was created by professional humorists who know how to make funny unlike this review which was done by a guy who was allowed to login with a facebook account, post a review, and fill in some stars.

• Nov 18, 2018

I was scared. 3rd/4th/5th viewing?

I was scared. 3rd/4th/5th viewing?

• Oct 01, 2017

There's something that endears with Chappelle, despite its many shortcomings.

There's something that endears with Chappelle, despite its many shortcomings.

• Ed K Super Reviewer
    Aug 04, 2017

slapstick without any real funnies

slapstick without any real funnies

• Oct 04, 2016

can't really expect anything too serious from McDonald and Chappelle but they are both always funny. Danny DeVito was hilarious in his supporting role. Good for a quick laugh.

• Oct 03, 2015

This is a movie that is dying to be seen. I laughed so hard when I saw this movie. Norm McDonald Dave Chapelle Sherman Hemsley and Danny Devito. These are great performances. See it this movie whenever it's on and grab it wherever you find it.

• Jan 13, 2015

Dumb, but in the funniest way. Norm is not the best actor, but it's the hilarious suporting performances from Dave Chappelle, Danny Devito and the late Elaine Stritch that keeps this comedy going.