Road Trip Reviews

• Sep 13, 2020

found it really funny when i was young; this did not age well, and now just found it stupid.

• Sep 07, 2020

Tiene una muy corta duración, pero consigue entretener y divertir.

Tiene una muy corta duración, pero consigue entretener y divertir.

• Sep 05, 2020

Fun movie to watch in a car on an actual real road trip. It's not entirely dumb but it has some heart and it's an easy watch. It has some good laughs but at the end of the day I'll never watch this movie again. But would I recommend it? I would indeed but only if your in a car . You don't have to be on a road trip to enjoy this movie. It's more of a college rom com movie with fun characters for a fun time.

• Jul 30, 2020

This movie def has some of my favorite characters ever for a comedy. They were great. Super super funny!! 4.5/5

• Jul 20, 2020

Great raunchy comedy before the world became too serious & got in their own feelings. If u understand that...& agree...then u'll say this was definitely worth seeing!

• Jul 03, 2020

Despite some talent involved the film is too sophomoric and the characters are not likable to engage the audience.

• Jun 20, 2020

Fun movie to watch in a car on an actual real road trip. It’s not entirely dumb but it has some heart and it’s an easy watch. It has some good laughs but at the end of the day I’ll never watch this movie again. But would I recommend it? I would indeed but only if your in a car . You don’t have to be on a road trip to enjoy this movie. It’s more of a college rom com movie with fun characters for a fun time.

• Jun 07, 2020

Gosto destes filmes besteirol, este até que é bom, nada como um Sueprbad... Deveriam fazer estes filmes..

• Jun 03, 2020

Predictable, blunt and filled with lame jokes. I was expecting more, especially from Tom Green.

• May 06, 2020

Great movie lots of fun and laughter.. enjoyed myself..

Great movie lots of fun and laughter.. enjoyed myself..