Main Hoon Na - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Main Hoon Na Reviews

½ August 3, 2014
Bin der gleichen Meinung wie vor 6 Jahren! (hab alle Actionszenen überflogen, besser so :D) (Juli 2014)
----
one of my favourite bollywood movies. great soundtrack, every single song is catchy! love the college love story between sanjana and lucky.. i also liked the make peace part.. only the gangsta matrix action was unnecessary. (May 2008)
January 21, 2014
MAIN HOON NA is the most entertaining movie i've seen in my entire life. It provides with tons and tons of entertainment with brilliant performances (especially SHAH RUKH KHAN) well executed action sequences, slapstick comedy, feel-good romance and a simply awesome climax!!! Indeed this is by far the most entertaining movie in recent times and the public is gonna LOVE this movie to the core. you will also fall in love with the characters like Ram, lucky, sanju, percy, professor rasai the principal and raghvan. The main highlight of the movie is MAJOR RAM PRASAD SHARMA played by the BAADSHAH SRK!! This is definitely a must see movie. I've must watched this movie over 40 times and still not bored with this amazing movie. For me this is the best movie of my life!!!
January 15, 2014
82%
A predictable action comedy with fine performances and a good villain.
½ August 6, 2013
Still stands as one of my bollywood favorites.
August 1, 2013
One of the better films of bollywood.
July 24, 2013
One of my all time favourite movies! I watched it as a child and loved it, and still do.
February 22, 2013
SRK movies are going downhill starting with this, it's just a lame movie with rip-off songs and retro music.
December 7, 2012
Indian,looks cultural and invigorating.
September 22, 2012
i like this movie its a little long but it has gun fights comedy love it has every thing even singing and dancing....
½ July 18, 2012
Shah Rukh Khan is as amazing as always. Totally a slap in the face for Filmfare for giving his Best Actor to Hrithik for "Koi Mil Gaya" rather than his "Kal Ho Naa Ho". In this film, he just keeps on proving further that he's a extremely versatile, trendy and class one actor!

Great movie! I bought the double disc DVD! Fantastic Job Farah Khan!
June 10, 2012
Brilliant an excellent introduction to bollywood
June 1, 2012
To much singing and dancing and way overloaded with special effects and Matrix-moments. No wonder they call it Masala.
May 31, 2012
i love it i love it and i love it!
½ May 19, 2012
"I'm Here Now" or "I Am Here" is a masala film. It's a movie that mixes action, comedy, drama, romance and suspense. Instead of sticking with a few genres, they throw in almost everything (no horror). This includes, of course, musical numbers and brings the run time to a daunting three hours. Bright and windy indoors, plenty of spins and slow-mo. Sadly, no double shots. The dramatic story centers around an unbelievable bitch that denies her son a father and brother because she doesn't want a step-son. Apparently in India this is a reasonable action. As are prom nights in colleges... and three hour movies. It looks like they really had fun making the movie, especially at the carnival dance party/end credits. It's not bad for Farah Khan's first effort, but it's for die-hard Bollywood fans. See Om Shanti Om and Tees Mar Khan instead.
January 17, 2012
An absolute disaster in every way imaginable (save music). Don't bother with this one.
October 9, 2011
Best movie ever made
½ July 21, 2011
As I said majority of the Bollywood movies can be felt good, if you going to watch it with your family and friends and you smile and whistle when the Stars dances or makes an Entry, but you will not feel so well if you're looking for something Strong, Unconventional and original.
April 25, 2011
The movie is good,but not as good as i expected
½ April 12, 2011
Cute, and the best part was the way the credits were done...
March 11, 2011
If you can find this one, it's a great SRK flick. Main Hoon Na is a fun school romp sandwiched with some intense action sequences. I think SRK is the only actor with the depth of character and versatility to thrive equally in both parts of that sandwich.

It's a really entertaining one with a unique plot.