My One and Only - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My One and Only Reviews

November 29, 2016
Renee Zellwegger and Logan Lehrman proved themselves worth to wait performances
½ September 6, 2016
Not what I would call a comedy, but an interesting story about a dysfunctional family that was very well-acted.
½ August 11, 2015
Logan Lerman & Mark Rendall were good here.
May 31, 2014
they kept the rating but lost my review.
December 28, 2013
I think it's okey. : D
October 12, 2013
Nice period flavor; entertaining but uninvolving.
½ September 30, 2013
Lots of fun, enjoyed it lots!
September 4, 2013
My One and Only isn't exactly memorable, but this little, personable movie is a fine showcase for Zellweger's talents and a paean to the sort of mid-1950s America best remembered in Norman Rockwell paintings.
January 2, 2013
I liked the acting and am liked it enough to buy a copy of the DVD at Family Dollar.
½ December 16, 2012
renee z and kevin bacon
July 9, 2012
Better than average romantic comedy, mainly because it is set in the Fifties -> me like ;)
½ June 20, 2012
Very cute. Had its moments, but overall found it a bit of a drag.
June 1, 2012
Is it just me or has Ms. Zellweger fallen off the beaten path into recurring forgettable films? She was amazing in Cold Mountain and memorable (though at times predictable) in Jerry McGuire -- not to mention a very noteworthy and solid performance in Miss Potter...yet these days I think her best career move would be to explore some darker material and RUN don't walk away from anyone with another Untitled Bridget Jones Project ...
May 1, 2012
Comedy??? I don't think so.....
½ April 21, 2012
You've got to love a good road trip.
March 4, 2012
With an old feel to it, this movie was by far the best time setting piece that I have seen in quite some time. Great work with the wording, plot, acting ect. Absolutely loved this movie!
February 28, 2012
tikrai neblogas darbas
February 12, 2012
The movie was great. Loved Renee's acting but Logan's acting was much better... :D I liked the plot, it was much unexpected for me and I had fun watching it.
½ January 28, 2012
great story, fascinating actually
January 23, 2012
A conventional story but exalted by a script made so divine.