21 Bridges Reviews

• 2d ago

Una trama pesada con un guión al que no le pusieron ganas. La resolución del conflicto se debe a casualidades y personajes que no son los protagonistas

• Shay
    3d ago

Great Movie! Took my 9 year old to see it! He loves it!

Great Movie! Took my 9 year old to see it! He loves it!

• 3d ago

This movie was pretty suspenseful. Chadwick Boseman makes a great cop character and should play roles like this down the road. Many different things happen throughout the movie and it'll keep you thinking about what is going on. If you're into mystery and suspense you'll enjoy this movie. I would recommend it.

• Jayden
    3d ago

The acting was cool the movie was terrible

The acting was cool the movie was terrible

• Jullie Singleton
    4d ago

I liked the way it was directed. The acting was extremely good. It was well put together.

• 5d ago

This is an outstanding police thriller filmed in NYC with high production value! It is an action packed, fast paced thriller with an excellent cast led by the actor who portrayed the Black Panther. Chad Boseman is excellent in his role as the lead Detective whose task is to find the cop killers and others involved in a dastardly conspiracy. Check it out. You will not be disappointed!

• WE R
    6d ago

intense good plot krzy 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

intense good plot krzy 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

• 6d ago

Had high hopes. Disappointed. Watchable. Not great plot. Not well acted. There's worse out there for the genre.

• Tyler