2 Guns - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

2 Guns Reviews

June 18, 2017
Washington and Wahlberg work well together
May 28, 2017
Wahlberg and Washington have great chemistry and did their job well as the acting component, although I can't say the same for the movie's writers and director combined.
April 17, 2017
Anything with Denzel is a winner. Good movie.
March 20, 2017
This was an awesome movie!!! It was filled with action but
also funny at the same time. Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg had an amazing chemistry which made them very entertaining to watch. Mark Wahlberg is my FAVORITE actor!!! Not only is he great at what he does but he is very sexy too:) I will definitely be watching this movie again!!!
March 11, 2017
Unexpectedly good fun, excellent, a really good enjoyable film!
February 16, 2017
What a seriously fun movie with Mark and Denzel teaming up as a truly funny duo. This is one of those carefree, laid-back, shoot em up cop movies that has a lot of comedy. The characters are all intertwined as well. Mark and Denzel are actually working for different entities, the DEA and the Navy. But they don't even know it! In the end they're trying to recover $43 million. It got a little long and it did have some crude humor but the language wasn't too unbearable. I would definitely watch this movie again when I want a fun comedic action movie.
January 26, 2017
Acción-comedia. Con Mark Wahlberg es Michael Stigman y Denzel Washington es Bobby Trench, dos supuestos criminales que en realidad son agentes en cubierto el primero de la Armada de los Estados unidos y el segundo de la DEA. En un complicado caso que ellos mismos generan terminan involucrados con un cartel de la droga mexicano, la CIA, dobles agentes de la DEA y corruptos de la Marina. Muy divertida y con dos buenos actores
½ January 4, 2017
A fairly original storyline with some good twists. You are not sure who is who until well into the film which I liked. I think the two main characters worked well together and would like to see them together again.
½ December 30, 2016
It is a good movie to watch
December 28, 2016
This us the best of Denzel Washington salt and pepper pairing movies. He and Mark Wahlberg seem to have fun this predictable cops and robber tale. Calling this movie a thriller is a insult to the genre. But the performances are worth watching on cable or Netflix. And who doesn't want to see Paula Patton in the semi-nude.
½ December 25, 2016
Plot holes you could drive a truck through and a hit & miss comedic performance from Mark Wahlberg, the film is still undoubtedly fun.
½ November 24, 2016
I thought it was clever. it could have been thought out a little better, but compared to todays action movies it was really good.
October 8, 2016
Pretty good semi mindless action. Denzel Washington and Marky Mark have a good rapport
September 30, 2016
Unfortunately, this is not one of the best cops movies made. It is almost the complete opposite of this. Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg are Bobby Trench and Marcus Stigman respectively, two cop buddies who are forced to go on the run after getting into big and serious trouble with the law.

The two leads are good, but the movie suffers from the direction of Baltasar Kormakur, as it is all over the place. Even though the movie does have its moments of tension, there is not enough tension to keep us guessing what will happen next. If there was more tension/suspense, then this film probably would have got a more positive reception.

Also, some of the film is quite nasty and uncomfortable in places, while the script can be a little lacklustre in places and it doesn't help by having horrible bad language in it.

Overall, this is one cop movie that can be easily forgotten and is not one of Wahlberg or Washington's best movies and there are much better cop movies than this one.
September 27, 2016
Great action with two great performances by Marky Mark and Denzel Washington.
½ September 16, 2016
Actually quite funny :)
Good pace and good shooting :p
August 13, 2016
Has good actors but not well written or executed. Just average.
July 25, 2016
I was not disappointed in this film, was slightly better than i expect but the movie could have been really bad if it weren't for denzel washington. The sheriff is a villain, The Detail was outstanding and well made, The dialog was not bad at all and i love the acting, i thought it was hilarious and didn't take themselves seriously.

Score: 7/10
July 18, 2016
Denzel and Walhberg make for a great team. It's funny, action packed, with a mystery plot. All good ingredients that play out well.
July 2, 2016
Average action-comedy-heist-thriller-mystery-not-sure-what-it-wants-to-be flick with a disjointed nonsensical story, saved only but some sharp screenplay and solid performances by Denzel Washington, Mark Wharlberg, and Bill Paxton.