A Perfect Day Reviews

• Jan 03, 2020

For lack of a nail... or in this case, rope. Tragically funny.

For lack of a nail... or in this case, rope. Tragically funny.

• Feb 20, 2019

Two stars because I watched the whole thing. Otherwise much ado about nothing. War is bad, devastation, beautiful country but everyone blowing each other up and generally behaving badly. Nothing new is added here. Benicio has a wig. Tim plays himself as usual. The locals are smart and everyone else is dumb. Pointless in the end.

• Nov 01, 2018

BEAUTIFULLY ACTED, WONDERFUL SCRIPT. GOOD ENDING.

BEAUTIFULLY ACTED, WONDERFUL SCRIPT. GOOD ENDING.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Oct 03, 2018

This was an amazing film, I was not expecting this to be what I watched. I thought it might be a cliché riddled film with tonnes of exposition, but this was a pleasant surprise. I've been looking to watch this film for the past year and finally sat down to watch it and I can't believe I wasn't heralding this film earlier. Robbins is hilarious in the support, that one scene between Del Toro and himself near the dead cow is worth the price of the movie alone. A strong cast and strong character moments create a film unlike any other film I have seen lately. If you enjoy character films, this is going to be one to stick on the shelf or re-watch on Netflix. 03/10/2018.

• Sep 26, 2018

There should be a sequel made. I found myself wanting to watch how the rescue workers dealt with their next mission. Good rapport between actors. Tim Robbins is at his best as the quirky B played along with Benicio del Toro's low key Mambru. Sophie and Olga developed into more interesting and realistic characters as the storyline progressed.

• Aug 01, 2018

Un día perfecto [2016]

Un día perfecto [2016]

• Jul 10, 2018

Sharp dialogue with dark humor. Made me want to hang out with Benicio Del Toro and Tim Robbins. They are perfect together. Melanie Thierry and the young boy are also very good. It's a small story but one with a point, and it is entertaining and thoughtfully told. It was great to see Benicio Del Toro show off some new range in a non drugworld-related role. I would like to see him in a smart comedy. I also loved the choice of music in the movie. We need more interesting independent films like this.

• Jul 04, 2018

Conmovedora pero sin contenido, un film que Habla sobre los apoyos en los conflictos civiles, plantea momentos interesantes y dramáticos que funcionan mucho mas que su comedia aburrida ,culmina dando como resultado una historia interesante pero sin mucho que mostrar.

• Jun 13, 2018

Bleak, boring with humour that rarely lands. Critics will love this, owing to the themes covered by the content. But unless you want a big bummer on a Sunday afternoon like I experienced, this is probably not the movie for you,

• May 22, 2018

Witty dialogue and a solid cast with many observations of the grim aspects of conflict.