The Addams Family Reviews

• 2d ago

Packed to the brim with clever jokes and fantastic character moments. It has such high replay value

• Jul 18, 2021

Great movie! Defiantly recommend.

Great movie! Defiantly recommend.

• May 09, 2021

This movie is so good. It would have been perfect, if the plot was a bit more complex.

• Feb 12, 2021

This movie was really fun! I started this movie when I was a kid, but I got always got so scared by that hand that walks, that I turned it off! Decided to watch it again, to give it another shot, and it was quite a fun film! There are quite some creepy scenes. but overall its fun, but maybe not a movie you'd want to watch alone! It has a fun story, and the acting is good! I did see on IMDB that Cher wanted to play the mom in the movie, and I thought she would be better in this film than Anjelica Huston!, However, they are both talented! This was overall a fun film!

• Jan 28, 2021

♦️ The cast rocks: Raul Julia, Anjelica Huston, Christopher Lloyd, Christina Ricci ♦️

• Jan 24, 2021

Charming in its own right. Many laughs.

Charming in its own right. Many laughs.

• Jan 03, 2021

I love this movie, the characters all have a distinct and interesting personality that makes it great to watch. It's obviously absurd, but there's something about the Addams family that warms my heart.

• Dec 20, 2020

What a fantastic film, a movie that succeeds in what it tries to be ... a fun family comedy about a very quirky unique family. There are so many things that couldn't be done better, the casting is probably one of the best in any movie ever, the acting is great an on point, the use of make up, practical effects, costumes, music, editing, lightning, the design department deserves all of the praise someone can give a movie. Until today I realize Christopher Lloyd was the actor behind Fester, such a chameleonic performance. A movie that watching today is even better than I remembered it.

• Nov 01, 2020

Underappreciated by critics in its time, The Addams Family is a titan of '90s family entertainment that doesn't talk down its young audience with a fun and slightly morbid sense of humor. The script may not be as comprehensive a whole as it could have been, but note-perfect casting choices on the part of Huston, Julia, and Ricci allow the film to easily clear the bar (Lloyd is no slouch either, but a good performance pales in comparison to roles that still define several of the aforementioned actors' careers to this day, despite the accolades they've earned elsewhere). The film relies on a continuous barrage of slightly off-kilter macabre humor that still stands up to this day, and I can firmly say my childhood wouldn't be the same without either of the original '90s Addams Family film adaptations. (4/5)

• Oct 27, 2020

It had been awhile since I had watched this but I had seen the more recent animated version in theaters so this definitely didn't feel as fresh as it would have otherwise. Still a perfectly fun movie with all the roles well cast.