Amélie Reviews

• Mar 12, 2020

can help with your depression

can help with your depression

• Feb 27, 2020

I cannot believe I had never seen this beautiful, charming and absolutely heart-filling film. It was amazingly well written with a keen eye for life and all its idiosyncrasies. It was engaging and fun and innovative when it needed to be. The camera work was playful and the acting was fantastic. What a breath of fresh air!

• Feb 23, 2020

This is one movie that needs to be dubbed in English (with French accents Of course) . Fast moving and beautiful images could be appreciated so much more without the distraction of subtitles.

• Feb 08, 2020

I've watched this movie many times throughout my life and it always made me feel at home. It's so amazing!

• Feb 02, 2020

The central theme of the film brings a promising future to the production, but such a future ends up becoming dull, confusing and, sometimes, boring. the production manages to save itself in the final acts, where the introduction of a romantic story brings a certain impulse to the film. filmography, although well built, ends up becoming repetitive and meaningless, going from something interesting to something boring. the cast perform well, with special emphasis on Tautou, which manages to bring life to a character who, if interpreted in another way, would become overly comical.

• Feb 01, 2020

For so many years this film has fed and shaped my passion for photography and montage. I've been so inspired by Jean-Pierre Jeunet's vision that it's hard to tell if i'd be a photographer today if I hadn't watched Amélie. That and Alien Resurrection are amongst my favorite films.

• Jan 26, 2020

Outro filme que é o arquétipo dos piscianos! Amelie é o sonho personificado!

Outro filme que é o arquétipo dos piscianos! Amelie é o sonho personificado!

• Jan 19, 2020

100% great, in my opinion!

100% great, in my opinion!

• Jan 18, 2020

Beautiful, perfect film.

Beautiful, perfect film.

• Jan 15, 2020

A lovely film that is directed so elegant and entertaining with a beautiful performance from the lead actress. A must see for romance fans