American Mary Reviews

• Oct 12, 2020

Over the top body horror. Some dodgy acting mixed with a preposterous plot.

Over the top body horror. Some dodgy acting mixed with a preposterous plot.

• Sep 14, 2020

Pretty much random dogshit

Pretty much random dogshit

• Jul 11, 2020

The preview looked great and really was looking forward to it after I watched it was a complete failure, Katherine acted so emotionless through out the movie that the character became boring and her motivations were not understood. this movie would be more interesting if based in reality, the surgeries should of have been more realistic. Arm transplant would be impossible and it would have been cooler if the surgeries would have been failures, and the ending came out of nowhere. She got hers and I liked it, As that being said for this being something different that I have seen in a while and delivering something different than the trailer showed me, I give " American Mary " a C-.

• Jun 13, 2020

I love the Soska sisters and how their imagination works. Katharine Isabelle is of course a stunner that beggars description when she is in her element, the Scream Queen doing body modification this time. She was one hell of a sexy budding teen werewolf in her coming-of-age movie, Ginger Snaps, and she is even hotter as the dropout surgeon working on the wrong side of the law, helping clients get forked tongues, nipple-less breasts and sutured vulvas. The only thing I didn't like was the climax which was pretty tame for her. Make more such movies, Jen and Sylvia, please.

• Jan 29, 2020

A personal favorite just because of the plot. A girl desperate for success is driven to extremes just to achieve it. It especially hits home as an assault victim to see a woman take control and it was funny/entertaining to see her humiliate and torture the predator, which is what was done to her. The addressing of plastic surgery and body mods like its this foreign scary underground thing makes it also more serious and not to be taken lightly, in comparison to the normalization of it in the actual world. This movie is a complete masterpiece to me. Stay wary of surgeons kids.

• Nov 27, 2019

🌬Loved this movie,this is a must ser😵

🌬Loved this movie,this is a must ser😵

• Sep 26, 2019

It was impressive at times. Worth a watch

It was impressive at times. Worth a watch

• Aug 25, 2019

A simpleminded female power fantasy completely devoid of any common sense or plot logic, and not even gory enough to entertain true gorehounds like myself. A waste of five dollars and almost two hours of my life I will never get back.

• May 20, 2019

It was weird, to be honest. I wasn't expecting more than a slasher fest and I didn't receive anything more except some horrible make-up and wanna-be terrifying scenes. Forgettable at best.

• Feb 01, 2019

Fucking weird film. Whoever wrote the script is a proper fucking wrongun.

Fucking weird film. Whoever wrote the script is a proper fucking wrongun.