American Pie Reviews

• Sep 04, 2020

A chilling inside look at the burgeoning predatory nature of toxic masculinity. Even as teens, these men wreak havoc that will echo years after prom. A must-see cautionary tale.

• Sep 02, 2020

Fun entertaining time at the movies. It only took a quarantine to watch this movie aka this franchise and I've been seeing a lot of movies that I've been trying to see for years and finally I've seen it and the hype was well worth it. I enjoyed myself and it's not just a comedy, it has to have some romantic elements you could say but it heavily relies on dumb jokes. Now for the time it might've been revolutionary but in today's day and age this movie would be hated on like crazy. But I'm going to give it a pass because of it's retro feel . In the end pretty fun popcorn buddy movie.

• Aug 21, 2020

Oh man, this is my best film series ever <3

Oh man, this is my best film series ever <3

• Aug 19, 2020

This high-school sex romp is jam-packed with raunchy humour and has a fun, talented cast but it's Eugene Levy that steals the show.

• Jul 30, 2020

What a CLASSIC. I hadn't seen this movie till now and it was everything I wanted it to be and more. Funny and extremely endearing. Lots of relatable themes and messages. Super cute!!

• Jul 21, 2020

As quotable and influential as it is off-putting, this is our chauvinist American ideology at its purist: While on a narrative level the screenplay ostensibly rejects the conflation of masculinity with getting laid, it only does so by allowing puritanical audiences to enjoy (while being grossed out by) that exact equation for its whole runtime—no wonder the country ate this pie up when it came out of proverbial oven of the post-Lewinsky 90s.

• Jul 14, 2020

It's okay for what it is... quite a few of the "funny bits" fall flat though.

It's okay for what it is... quite a few of the "funny bits" fall flat though.

• Jul 08, 2020

Really funny movie and great message

Really funny movie and great message

• Jul 04, 2020

We are taught that pretty girls do sleep with just about any boy under any circumstance. At least they're all doing it to a pretty good soundtrack.

• Jul 03, 2020

Besides one ill advised scene the film has aged great with a lot of humor and some real heart.