Assassin's Creed Reviews

• 5d ago

One of the best movies I slept through.

One of the best movies I slept through.

• Mar 26, 2020

The script is far from memorable and that ends up being a drag that the rest of the people in charge have to overcome as best they can, paying special attention to what defines the universe at a conceptual level -animus, genetic memory, etc.- as of development - the eternal fight between Assassins and Templars.

• Mar 25, 2020

Another video game adaptation that completely missed the mark. Assassin's Creed is an absolute mess from start to finish with boring characters and an incredibly dull, boring story. I've played most of the games from the franchise and was hoping for a recreation of the Desmond Miles storyline only to be presented with Fassbender's Cal Lynch/Aguilar premise instead, which was as uninteresting as they come despite myself being a fan of Fassbender's work. Needless to say, this goes to show that throwing in an all-star cast doesn't make a film good. Assassin's Creed was simply a joyless watch and then some.

• Mar 22, 2020

All action without let up. Director/Producer believes that dark rooms filled with fog create "suspense,"

• Mar 19, 2020

Bland, self-important, unremarkable and uninteresting. Decent visuals although a lot of the movie has a muted, gloomy color palette. The actors do an adequate job with the material their given but even they come off as wooden a lot of the time. Not terrible but highly forgettable.

• Mar 11, 2020

The visuals were nice and some of the character designs looked really cool. Unfortunately that's all the nice things I can say about the movie. The plot was nonsensical, the thing everyone was fighting over is implausible in so many ways and the ending was terribly anti-climatic. It was so anti-climatic that I was certain there was more to it (but there wasn't).

• Mar 08, 2020

This might just be one of the worst films I've ever seen. Surely someone can create a good video game -> film adaptation...

• Mar 07, 2020

At first, nothing happened. Then it happened again. Then it kept happening. After 20 minutes I gave up and repainted the bathroom. I'd been meaning to get round to that, so it gets half a point for motivating me.

• Mar 06, 2020

Assassin's Creed é aqueles filmes não destinados ao público geral, e somente para quem é fã da franquia de jogos, é só pra quem sabe e entende sobre Abstergo e reviver memórias, o filme tem CGI's perfeitas, cenas de ação incríveis, e tem uma atuação bacana do Michael Fassbender, o filme não é ruim, só é mal compreendido e assistido por quem não entende do assunto!

• Jan 25, 2020

Way batter than I expected. Definitely some creative choices that I didn’t like. Mainly the constant cutting back to real like & animus. Overall a decent AC movie. But production quality was to notch! Fights in the past were awesome & very intense.