Basket Case Reviews

• Oct 26, 2020

one of the first horror movies i ever remembered seeing . its a classic film , not perfect its got some cheese in there but it holds the special place in my heart

• Oct 04, 2020

Basket Case plain and simple is just a good, entertaining, funny, scary low budget film that proves what can be done with a little bit of money some people and some cameras. At times Basket Case is pretty frightening, but typically that is quickly counterbalanced with splashes of laughs. A great midnight movie and I tip my hat to Frank Henenlotter for creating a film that got put into the Museum of Modern Art with an unbelievable budget of only $35,000. "THE TENANT IN ROOM 7 IS VERY SMALL, VERY TWISTED, AND VERY MAD"

• Jul 14, 2020

Off the wall but not especially entertaining.

Off the wall but not especially entertaining.

• Apr 14, 2020

Better if you just watch it without getting a synopsis but this is one of my personal favs.

• Dec 02, 2019

Some how, my parents let me watch this as a kid, picnics would never be the same.

• Oct 28, 2019

You know what you're getting yourself into with this one, so over-critiquing is a huge waste of time. Its cheesy, yet has a darkness to it that resonates. You almost feel a little gritty at times throughout. I reccomend this for anyone who is new to cult horror films.

• Aug 04, 2019

Haha, gross. Campy gory B movie horror. Wonderfully over the top. Often funny, though I wonder how intentional. That acting, wow. Those effects, amazing.

• Jan 10, 2019

Insanely bizarre.35k budget but way better than most low budget films.acting was excellent,the casting is amazing.each character is so believable.the stop animation sucks,but for its time era not an issue for me.

• Jan 09, 2019

Some films are so bad they are actually good, and this film is brilliant..... which must mean it's really bad..... whatever it's amazing

• Nov 13, 2018

Found this movie to be ridiculously stupid. Not much about it was good. The premise seemed to be stupid and ended up being lousy. The effects were very bad even for the '80s.