Charlie Brown Thanksgiving - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Reviews

½ April 1, 2016
worth watching for some of the coolest music ever to grace a cartoon. I did get a weird feeling of nostalgia having not seen a Charlie Brown cartoon for decades. I'm quite surprised to see this is from 2003 though. I thought this died in the 80's.
March 6, 2016
It's been so long, for the life of me I can't even remember what happens.
January 23, 2016
Fairly enjoyable family entertainment, but definitely not a classic. A Charlie Brown Christmas set the bar really high for Peanuts holiday specials, and this one falls a little short. (First and only full viewing - 11/28/2014)
December 2, 2015
I don't think this special is talked about enough. I'm a huge peanuts fan and this is a fantastic special. If the Great Pumpkin special was satirical, than this one is nothing but fun, and I think it deserves more recognition.
November 27, 2015
Not really a movie yet it's still classic Peanuts.
½ November 24, 2015
I have never actually watch a short Charlie Brown movie, I guess I just didn't grew up with it. In school however, one of my teacher showed the class this movie, so I was curious to see it, and Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is a really good short film that didn't seem like the best for me. The humor is pretty good, and it's very sweet. The characters seem to be enjoyable in this, and the best parts are Snoopy and Woodstock.There were some plot elements that could've been easily solved in a minute, and some parts I feel like Charlie Brown will never learn, consider that I heard about him kicking the football. There's just a lot of good things that it didn't come close for mw to not like Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
½ November 13, 2015
It's a sweet story that makes you giggle and doesn't seem dated with its storyline or like too much of a copycat special.
January 15, 2015
it was a good short film
October 27, 2014
Amazing to think this film is 40 years old! Grew-up on these Charlie Brown holiday specials and always enjoy watching them.
September 21, 2014
I love Charlie Brown, it's sad that the creator died but peanuts will go forever! Great thanksgiving short film for the whole family. Awesome!
December 25, 2013
A pretty good Thanksgiving special.. Snoopy is one cool dog.. Makes Thanksgiving dinner for everyone? AWESOME! granted its candy and toast but he is a dog after all..
December 12, 2013
It doesn't live up to the Christmas or the Halloween specials, but then, what does?
November 28, 2013
(4 Stars) I think Charles M. Schulz had women issues because the girls of Peanuts are such ice queens. but at least A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving has the very likable and very cool Snoopy. If you want a wave of nostalgia or are feeling a little festive, you should definitely rewatch it. The show starts with Lucy making Charlie Brown fall for the old pull-the-football-back-before-he-kicks-it trick. Luckily, she's not invited to Thanksgiving dinner, but Peppermint Pattie is the REAL a-hole of this show... she berates Charlie Brown and Snoopy for making a dinner of toast, jelly beans, and popcorn. Did I mention that she INVITED HERSELF to the dinner? What a self-centered bint! Anyway, it's an entertaining half-hour.
½ November 27, 2013
Yes tomorrow watching thanksgiving movie day
November 26, 2013
the classic. at the top of the list for everyone's must-watch thanksgiving special. definitely an annual tradition in my house.
November 22, 2013
A fun annual short film that is very popularly played around Thanksgiving each year and one most families watch together each year. Nothing spectacular but a fun short watch for the kids and families together.
November 21, 2013
As a child, I was fascinated by the toast making scene in this movie and by Snoopy serving dinner. It still delights me today.
November 11, 2013
Stick with this for Thanksgiving.
½ September 25, 2013
Pretty good but still not great a 80% by A
May 13, 2013
I just recently picked this up on DVD.